Breaking News

PJay

PJay

Vice Admiral Crandall at JAG

Screenshot_20231221-125521.png

WingsOfGold

What the F are you talking about and why can't you ever defend your stance before jumping on to some talking point Fox news told you to be angry about?
You claim you don't know what I'm talking about and you blame Fox, I guess MSNDC uses pretty crayons for a stupid ass fat bitch.
My stance is plain and clear, Dementia Joe is breaking his oath to office stupid ass and should be removed.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
"In November, a trial court in Denver found that the events on Jan. 6 satisfy the definition of insurrection, and concluded that Trump engaged in insurrection through incitement"

Learn to read
That is pretty funny even for you Dumbass. If this were true why wasn't he charged under Section 18-11-102 of Colorado's law. Oh yeah because Colorado law says -
(1) Any person who, with the intent by force of arms to obstruct, retard, or resist the execution of any law of this state, engages, cooperates, or participates with any armed force or with an armed force invades any portion of this state commits insurrection.
(2) Insurrection is a class 5 felony.
Oh I know, because none of that happened, just like all the BS from the Jan 6 committee that was edited and cherry picked to serve a political witch hunt.

StmarysCity79

That is pretty funny even for you Dumbass. If this were true why wasn't he charged under Section 18-11-102 of Colorado's law. Oh yeah because Colorado law says -

Oh I know, because none of that happened, just like all the BS from the Jan 6 committee that was edited and cherry picked to serve a political witch hunt.

It did happen and the penalty the court found was that he is not eligible to run for office and was thus removed from the ballot.

PAY ATTENTION>

THIS RULING IS FROM NOVEMBER.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It did happen and the penalty the court found was that he is not eligible to run for office and was thus removed from the ballot.

PAY ATTENTION>

THIS RULING IS FROM NOVEMBER.
The November ruling, per your own links, was that it was determined that Trump would not be removed from the ballot because the 14th Amendment did not speak to barring a Presidential candidate as it did to others.
No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
That ruling was overturned just a few days ago and they even stayed their own decision until next month.

Lets see where SCOTUS goes with this. I suspect you will be crying enough to flood LA.

StmarysCity79

The November ruling, per your own links, was that it was determined that Trump would not be removed from the ballot because the 14th Amendment did not speak to barring a Presidential candidate as it did to others.

That ruling was overturned just a few days ago and they even stayed their own decision until next month.

Lets see where SCOTUS goes with this. I suspect you will be crying enough to flood LA.

Yes but in that decision it was ruled that he had caused an insurrection. Thus the continued argument as to whether or not he should be banned. That judge's reading was that he caused the insurrection however he wasnt an "officer". Many other have found that an office holder is indeed an officer.

I certainly won't cry regardless of the decision. It is merely a legal decision. Just as Biden and Trump are merely candidates.

It is your side that wraps themselves in flags and hats and bases their entire identity on an orange clown.

And then can't believe we don't do the same with Biden flags and hats.

You are in a cult.

CPUSA

Yes but in that decision it was ruled that he had caused an insurrection. Thus the continued argument as to whether or not he should be banned. That judge's reading was that he caused the insurrection however he wasnt an "officer". Many other have found that an office holder is indeed an officer.

I certainly won't cry regardless of the decision. It is merely a legal decision. Just as Biden and Trump are merely candidates.

It is your side that wraps themselves in flags and hats and bases their entire identity on an orange clown.

And then can't believe we don't do the same with Biden flags and hats.

You are in a cult.
You're getting weirder & weirder every day...
And I wouldn't want anyone to know if I had voted for that pedophile currently squatting in the White House either...what a damn embarrassment that must be for you...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You're getting weirder & weirder every day...
And I wouldn't want anyone to know if I had voted for that pedophile currently squatting in the White House either...what a damn embarrassment that must be for you...
Bidens slogan is Make Pederastery Great Again.