Breast cancer...

R

redhotmomma

i hate it too. I have 9 month old little girl and I wonder if she will get it. But at least I am aware and will kepp getting checks done.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Larry

You know you have a family here in the forum that is praying for your sister and family. My prayers are with you.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lymph nodes are CLEAN!

Everything looks good! Next week she goes to meet and discuss whether or not chemo is needed. As I understand it, it probably won't be. She will do something like 6 weeks of daily radiation treatment which ain't so bad. So, this is as good as it can be given what it is!

Thank you, everybody, for your kind thoughts and words. :starcat:

Jameo

What?!
Everything looks good! Next week she goes to meet and discuss whether or not chemo is needed. As I understand it, it probably won't be. She will do something like 6 weeks of daily radiation treatment which ain't so bad. So, this is as good as it can be given what it is!

sounds pretty postive :yay:

T

toppick08

:huggy:

I love my sister too.........

Jameo

What?!

How is your sister doing, Larry?

My aunt goes in tomorrow for her surgery :frown:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ok...

...is check up day. now we find out about chemo.

...this wasn't as much fun as it could have been. Turns out the tumor was about, oh, twice as big as was thought, so, in honor of it's size, 4-5 cm, she gets to do chemo. Hoo effing ray.

Last week it was all about as good as it could be all things considered. Tumor out, lmyph's clean, small enough to maybe skip chemo, just do some radiation and be red for 6 weeks. Now, it's an adjustment. A nice little gut kick.

:####:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
...this wasn't as much fun as it could have been. Turns out the tumor was about, oh, twice as big as was thought, so, in honor of it's size, 4-5 cm, she gets to do chemo. Hoo effing ray.

Last week it was all about as good as it could be all things considered. Tumor out, lmyph's clean, small enough to maybe skip chemo, just do some radiation and be red for 6 weeks. Now, it's an adjustment. A nice little gut kick.

:####:

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep her in my prayers. :huggy:

ShyGirl

All Things Considered... It's really great news that the lymph was clean. :yahoo:

And so now, the healing begins. :huggy:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That's...

All Things Considered... It's really great news that the lymph was clean. :yahoo:

And so now, the healing begins. :huggy:

...right and that is the proper perspective. It was just so nice with the chance to not have to go through chemo. Rough week for wishful thinking.