BULLETIN: Sean Taylor is dead

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Dale Earnhardt represented something. He represented blue collar American hopes and dreams. He was an ordinary person off the track, but it seemed like he was immortal on the track (until the last lap of the 2001 Daytona 500). He worked his azz off to get where he got. Unlike celebirties like Anna Nicole (which the media still obsesses over), he didn't have all of his money and 7 Winston Cup Championships and all that just handed off to him. He drove the wheels off those cars and never gave up, until that fateful day.

It brings tears to my eyes everytime i see old video of that black number 3 car. It still brings tears to my eyes seeing the races and not seeing Dale Earnhardt battling for the win at Daytona.
How old are you, Andy?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Did Shawn discover the cure for cancer or invent the internet and no one told me about it, or did he just play football? :shrug:

thank you..

Professing their love for him, and hailing his greatness and how devastating a tragedy to lose such a GREAT person?? PAHLEASE!!

He played football, he entertained us, he got paid VERY well..

But in the end what EXACTLY did he do for mankind?? Not a hell of a lot. He had the ability and the resources to make a meaningful difference but I don't know of any "good works" that he had done.

I'm reserving my comments on what kind of person he was until the investigation is complete.

mainman

Set Trippin
thank you..

Professing their love for him, and hailing his greatness and how devastating a tragedy to lose such a GREAT person?? PAHLEASE!!

He played football, he entertained us, he got paid VERY well..

But in the end what EXACTLY did he do for mankind?? Not a hell of a lot. He had the ability and the resources to make a meaningful difference but I don't know of any "good works" that he had done.

I'm reserving my comments on what kind of person he was until the investigation is complete.
I would have loved to seen you come across the middle one time... with him out there.... while your talking all your bull####...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I never said he wasn't a good or even great football player, just don't see anything that would justify calling him a great person.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would have loved to seen you come across the middle one time... with him out there.... while your talking all your bull####...

People are so cruel.

But we can comfort each other - Sean would have wanted us to band together in a time like this. :huggy:

big_poppa

From a true Cowboys fan........., Rest In Peace Sean. I feel worse for his little one than anyone else. Growing up not knowing one of your parents is something that is just unimaginable to me. The NFL as a whole lost a huge player today, I can only hope that justice will be served to the little prick that is responsible for this.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Sean Taylor was a great football player who rose to the top and died at 24. He died on the way up, defending his family, instead of slowly melting away into a puddle of self destruction or over the hill self promotion - like so many others.

That's who I'll miss. RIP # 21