bunky board

apparently it's something like a box spring but a bit thinner to go under the mattress on a bunk bed.
OK, so not the thing to keep the kid from falling out of the bed.

For what you are describing, I use slats of 1x4 and a piece of 3/8" plywood.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I used 3/4 inch plywood cut to size for the boys bunkbeds after they destroyed the cheap bunkie boards that came with it. Held up well for all those years.

terbear1225

considering the cheapest bunky board I can find is $60 I think we'll be using the plywood solution. especially since little girl is definitely NOT going to be patient enough for us to order one. she is so excited about her new big girl bed!

jsouthan

When my mom got bunk beds at her house for my kids, she made them out of plywood and then covered them in flannel so that it wouldn't snag the mattress or the kids wouldn't get splinters reaching up to it or under the bed. She just wrapped the board and the stapled the fabric on.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Big Lots in Lexington Park used to have them - also places like K-mart sell bunk beds so maybe they'll have it.

bohman

Big Lots in Lexington Park used to have them - also places like K-mart sell bunk beds so maybe they'll have it.

Big Lots did have them, but at $60 apiece, we didn't think they looked like they would do much more than plywood. So we went with plywood over the slats.

Thanks for all the responses! Girl was very excited about the bed.

zyrne

Freebie

I've got one standing up in a closet holding up the wall.

You're welcome to it if you want it.

V

vwcarspeakers

VW Speakers

I have a new Volkswagen Golf V, I happy with it, but my car stereo speakers a damage from the last party on weekend, I did no know which size i need ?that is the only site i have found so far.

VW Lautsprecher

C

caramplifiers

Digitalverstärker

Last weekend i was on a custom motor show, the have a lot of cars with big amps and woofers in the trunk, the sound blast me away ! I found info on this car amplifiers mono
what do you use to pimp your cars but there will be more? Let me know!

Attachments

• spam earrings.jpg
    spam earrings.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 59