Bye Bye IHOP

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MMDad said:
I worked at a Wendy's in San Jose in 1984. The guy that taught me to make the chili told me that once it's all mixed up, you have to add the flavor, and he launches a big loogie in there. I never did that, but I still won't eat Wendy's chili.

People think that is funny, I don't know who they are but I see why people are particular about eating other's foods at parties and things. You just never know, and it's sad.

MMDad

Lem Putt
LexiGirl75 said:
People think that is funny, I don't know who they are but I see why people are particular about eating other's foods at parties and things. You just never know, and it's sad.

Actually, I have one that's far worse, but it's probably too gross for this forum.

tjstalcup

addicted to research
I prefer IHOP over Denny's because it's in the Park, not Waldorf, and because IHOP has scrapple, while Denny's does not, and denny's is always packed!

:razz: Scrapple, mmmmmm yummmm

chuckster

IMFUBARED
IHOP Corp is now running the operation in the Park. At some point they will offer it to a franchisee to purchase. From what I have seen in that IHOP, there will probably be a lot of up-grades done to the building and the operation. The people in SOMD will be pleased with the changes.