C...

OldHillcrestGuy

Do me a favor smash Crosby's head into the boards tonight. FYI Pitt is playing this gay trap where they drop everybody back on defense now. :killingme

I think you got your wish, Pretty Boy Crosby was getting banged all over place and finally out of the game.
Caps played good tonight, complete turn around from last night against the Oilers.:yahoo::yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I think you got your wish, Pretty Boy Crosby was getting banged all over place and finally out of the game.
Caps played good tonight, complete turn around from last night against the Oilers.:yahoo::yahoo:
Good bounce-back win tonight.:yay:

More importantly 6 goals will help in their competition with Boston.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Watch my Jaguars stomp all over your Deadskins AGAIN this year. :dye:

Hail to the DEADSKINS! :dye:

Drink that kool-aid up. You guys might be able to win a championship game. :cheesy:
They don't play each other...AGAIN. They'll play in 2010. The last time they played was in 2006, when the Skins whopped their ass in OT.

Unless you count the pre-season. I realized you have to win sometime.:lmao:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

They don't play each other...AGAIN. They'll play in 2010. The last time they played was in 2006, when the Skins whopped their ass in OT.

Unless you count the pre-season. I realized you have to win sometime.:lmao:

That's why the Redskins seen the last however many Championship games at home in FOXHD. :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Fewl, Jacksonville's been to the conference championship game. Redskins haven't been to once since the Jaguars were born. :killingme

GO DREADSKINS :yahoo:
96 and 99 If I recall and got blown out too I believe.

They weren't on FOXHD either. Fox didn't have HD at the time and Fox doesn't broadcast AFC Championship games.

Fewl.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

96 and 99 If I recall and got blown out too I believe.

They weren't on FOXHD either. Fox didn't have HD at the time and Fox doesn't broadcast AFC Championship games.

Fewl.

FOX broadcasts the NFC Championship games. I used FOX in reference to the Dreadskins.

Fewl.

:smile:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:yeahthat:
Great game. I was on the edge of my seat for the majority, which I love. :yahoo:
That was one of the best games I've seen in awhile, and they certainly earned that win...especially after picking it up and not allowing so many odd man rushes in the 2nd and 3rd

LordStanley

I know nothing
:yeahthat:
Great game. I was on the edge of my seat for the majority, which I love. :yahoo:
That was one of the best games I've seen in awhile, and they certainly earned that win...especially after picking it up and not allowing so many odd man rushes in the 2nd and 3rd

I only got to see the first period. I was shocked when I checked the scores later, that the caps beat them that bad... Go cry in a corner Syd... :lol:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I only got to see the first period. I was shocked when I checked the scores later, that the caps beat them that bad... Go cry in a corner Syd... :lol:

I was actually feeling pretty good when we ALMOST killed that entire 4 minute penalty, plus 2 minute 2 man advantage during some of it. I wasn't surprised that the Penguins scored on it, and was more-so impressed with the way we handled the pressure the Pens were putting on us. The back and forth scoring was great, though, and I let out a sigh of relief when we got the empty net goal. 55 minutes of intense hockey, followed by a cool down in that last 5 minutes with a 3 goal advantage :yahoo:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

AND I was pleased to see that Ovechkin got in Malkin's head enough to where Malkin started taking cheap hits, whereas Ovechkin's checks on Malkin in previous games were warranted :yahoo: The blurb at the beginning made me chuckle, when Malkin said he didn't understand why Ovechkin hit him so much.

LordStanley

I know nothing
AND I was pleased to see that Ovechkin got in Malkin's head enough to where Malkin started taking cheap hits, whereas Ovechkin's checks on Malkin in previous games were warranted :yahoo: The blurb at the beginning made me chuckle, when Malkin said he didn't understand why Ovechkin hit him so much.

I saw the highlights at lunch today... Ovie put a hurting on Malkin and it was all legal hit. Malkin on the other hand had some cheap one's. Ive never liked the way the pens play. Just too dirty and gutless. Ive never understood how they get away with most of it.