Call & Complain NOW! SMC Health Dept

mitzi

I wonder why the whole Presidential task force, along with the reporters covering the daily briefings, don't wear masks?

I've wondered that too. I noticed last week was the first time I saw Gov. Hogan and his staff wearing them.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I've wondered that too. I noticed last week was the first time I saw Gov. Hogan and his staff wearing them.
Well they are probably testing every week, they are not in a retail setting and the mask mandates are being put in place at the state and local levels. Besides, they want to see how many hoops you will jump through to feel safe, do as I say, not as I do.

Clem72

If you do have a medical condition, then stay the eff home.

I say the same chit to those bossy moms at the grand kids soccer games when they have issues with my recycled peanut and crab shell confetti I throw at every goal.

I mean, it's organic. Would they rather I used plastic that will take 10 million years to decompose?

Scat

A bandana or a piece of fabric does not equal a mask. One could argue that masks can't be purchased at this time because they are suppose to be going to the hospitals/emergency workers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Notice I said "might" have and I didn't say I "did" have. I am not special. Go organize your revolution.

I'm trying but Texas is not cooperating with my efforts to get arrested. Gotta come back to the Peoples Republic of Maryland for that, apparently.