Call of Duty 4

Pete

Repete
Lots of good spots to snipe from.... However you need to carry claymores and set them around you to keep people from sneaking up while you are looking through your scope.

90% of the times I am killed it's from behind and I never saw it. :lmao:

I have the SAW and I was up in a building and set a claymore at the stairs. I heard the claymore go off and spun around and waited expecting the guy to come through the door and I would light him up......he was standing next to me and shot me in the grape with his pistol :lmao: If I had spun the other way I would have seen him.

Pete

Repete
If you had the "true" surround sound hooked up, you would be able to hear them sneaking up behind you...:lmao: :nerd:

Sometimes I can hear it but most of the time it is just guns going off and explosions :lol: WTF is up with that sound constantly like a bottle getting kicked? Same sound as a grenade landing. Everytime I hear it I have the urge to run like a MFer to get away :lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Sometimes I can hear it but most of the time it is just guns going off and explosions :lol: WTF is up with that sound constantly like a bottle getting kicked? Same sound as a grenade landing. Everytime I hear it I have the urge to run like a MFer to get away :lmao:
That is what it sounds like too, a bottle falling over.... I do the same thing...:lol:

basher

LEET
I heard a rumor that we might be getting new maps soon? i can't wait, i'm starting to get bored of the game.

dn0121

That would be cool, Im not bored yet but new maps are always fun. I am just sick of getting the lost connection. Sometimes it happens every game, other days it is fine. The internet is working fine so I know its not the connection.

basher

LEET
anyone get the gold weapons yet? besides the golden pistol.
You have to complete all the challenges for a weapon class, takes forever.... Only 100 more headshots to go with 2 of my sniper rifles, then I will unlock the golden dragunov.

uckrt

anyone get the gold weapons yet? besides the golden pistol.
You have to complete all the challenges for a weapon class, takes forever.... Only 100 more headshots to go with 2 of my sniper rifles, then I will unlock the golden dragunov.

I got the gold AK the first time I did prestige (just leveled up to 55 last night - going on prestige #3). Never really cared for them after that. However, I do like the gold DE.

By the way, I just realized this a couple days ago. If you get a helicopter, do not hide and let it do your bidding. It will follow you, so go towards the action.

basher

LEET
I got the gold AK the first time I did prestige (just leveled up to 55 last night - going on prestige #3). Never really cared for them after that. However, I do like the gold DE.

By the way, I just realized this a couple days ago. If you get a helicopter, do not hide and let it do your bidding. It will follow you, so go towards the action.

I didn't know that....I always camp and snipe, so it seemed like my helicopter doesn't kill for me as much as it does for other players. Also I've noticed, is it because I'm a level 55, that the helicopter seems to seek me out first? I always seem to be chased by it. Sometimes there are other players around me and it only shoots me. I even get shot through the barn.
Funny thing happened the other day.....I realize hardly anyone tries to shoot down the enemy helicopter. So I just wanted to see how many shots from my sniper rifle it would take (takes about 13 or 14) then it shot a missle at me and I got to watch it happen on the KillCam.....pretty cool, was like it got pissed at me.

uckrt

I didn't know that....I always camp and snipe, so it seemed like my helicopter doesn't kill for me as much as it does for other players. Also I've noticed, is it because I'm a level 55, that the helicopter seems to seek me out first? I always seem to be chased by it. Sometimes there are other players around me and it only shoots me. I even get shot through the barn.
Funny thing happened the other day.....I realize hardly anyone tries to shoot down the enemy helicopter. So I just wanted to see how many shots from my sniper rifle it would take (takes about 13 or 14) then it shot a missle at me and I got to watch it happen on the KillCam.....pretty cool, was like it got pissed at me.

Whenever I hear the helicopter, I always run for shelter. This is especially the case with wide open maps (bog, countdown, shipment, wet work). The helicopter will always notice you if you shoot at it. If everyone on your teams shoots at it at once, your chances of survival are greatly increased. The best way to take it down is the RPG. If you're not good with it, then you can unload half a clip of an RPD to take it down.

Pete

Repete
I stumbled onto something the other night. I was goofing with my classes and used a silenced G3 with UAV jammer and I ran around massacring the other team. I has 24 kils and 6 deaths, by far my best ever. :lol: I tried it again later and it was good but not as good.

I am pizzed about the respawn points. Mostly at Bog and the one with the green houses. If the other team gets a jump on you they will camp at the respawn points and hit you as soon as you appear. I got killed 5 times in 20 seconds at Bog without ever firing a shot. Spawn...clink...boom.... dead from a cooked grenade. Spawn, take a step pop from a sniper. It really pizzes me off. It is basically cheating.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I stumbled onto something the other night. I was goofing with my classes and used a silenced G3 with UAV jammer and I ran around massacring the other team. I has 24 kils and 6 deaths, by far my best ever. :lol: I tried it again later and it was good but not as good.

I am pizzed about the respawn points. Mostly at Bog and the one with the green houses. If the other team gets a jump on you they will camp at the respawn points and hit you as soon as you appear. I got killed 5 times in 20 seconds at Bog without ever firing a shot. Spawn...clink...boom.... dead from a cooked grenade. Spawn, take a step pop from a sniper. It really pizzes me off. It is basically cheating.

Ahh the spawn campers.... I have to laugh at stratagies that people use and others complain about. You get these kids that only care about Kills. they could have 28 kills, but 22 deaths. To me, thats a bad game! Id rather have 12 kills and 2 deaths or something like that. Im not a Run and gunner. I like to set traps and flank the opposing team. I usually play with the same group of guys. They all have the same habbits for the maps. they run in one direction with overwhelming force. I run the other, and mop up the stragglers that got away:lmao:

I love it when people ##### about camping, in general. Pussys that spawn camp are the worst!!! then you got the guys who complain about the people that will hid in a dark spot or corner, or down some alleyway and wait for some poor schmo to turn a corner, and BLAM!!! Well if you're going to come the same way over and over again, and I kill you over and over again. Whos at fault. Find another way around me dumb she-at!

Ive been playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch a lot. No HUD, until someone get a UAV. And the UAV's dont last as long. Its more strategic. No run and gun. Team kill is on, so you have to be mindfull of where you throw your Nads and your shooting. No more shooting through your team mate to kill dudes past them.

Pete

Repete
Ahh the spawn campers.... I have to laugh at stratagies that people use and others complain about. You get these kids that only care about Kills. they could have 28 kills, but 22 deaths. To me, thats a bad game! Id rather have 12 kills and 2 deaths or something like that. Im not a Run and gunner. I like to set traps and flank the opposing team. I usually play with the same group of guys. They all have the same habbits for the maps. they run in one direction with overwhelming force. I run the other, and mop up the stragglers that got away:lmao:

I love it when people ##### about camping, in general. Pussys that spawn camp are the worst!!! then you got the guys who complain about the people that will hid in a dark spot or corner, or down some alleyway and wait for some poor schmo to turn a corner, and BLAM!!! Well if you're going to come the same way over and over again, and I kill you over and over again. Whos at fault. Find another way around me dumb she-at!

Ive been playing Hardcore Team Deathmatch a lot. No HUD, until someone get a UAV. And the UAV's dont last as long. Its more strategic. No run and gun. Team kill is on, so you have to be mindfull of where you throw your Nads and your shooting. No more shooting through your team mate to kill dudes past them.

I don't have a problem with traditional campers. Hey if they want to sit in an alley with their red dot trained on a dumpster for 10 minutes and get 2 kills good on them. The spawn camping it just plain wrong. Why play a game if the other team has no chance at all? Call it fish in a barrel? Throw flash bang, wait, I spawn already stunned and get shot within no shiat 3 seconds 4 or 5 times in a row.

The other night it happened and after 4 deaths the game finally decided to respawn us on the other side. You could actually see the other team running to the new respawn site to set up camp. :lol: Luckily I escaped with a SAW and resisted the urge to shoot and hid for a count of 10 until they set up, then came up behind them while they waited pointing the other way. I got all 5 because the retards stood in a nice tight group.

Of course they respawned at the other end and got me and went on to win 750 ro 230 and I had 10 kills. :ohwell:

basher

LEET
A few nights ago, I lucked out and killed the whole team with my Air Strike, got like 7 or 8 kills, then killed some more of them when they respawned. I went from a 5 kill streak to a 15 kill streak after that....it was sweet. Highest number of kills I ever had was 72 kills and 24 deaths on Ambush playing Sabotage because both teams didn't really try to set the bomb.

Pete

Repete
Pete you on xbox or ps3? We can team up and kill the bastards together

Xbox, I wont tell anyone who I am on xbox live because I am cool with them assuming I suck at it, but actually letting them kill me online and taunting me for years takes away the fun.

Pete

Repete
A few nights ago, I lucked out and killed the whole team with my Air Strike, got like 7 or 8 kills, then killed some more of them when they respawned. I went from a 5 kill streak to a 15 kill streak after that....it was sweet. Highest number of kills I ever had was 72 kills and 24 deaths on Ambush playing Sabotage because both teams didn't really try to set the bomb.

I got a 15 streak too :lol: I got a few kills then grabbed a mounted machine gun and went to town. They just kept coming and I kept shooting :lol: