Call of Duty 4

LordStanley

I know nothing
Call of Duty 4 02-13-2008 10:13 AM Pussy Whipped ###

If pussy whipped you mean, getting pussy or playing Xbox. I'll pick the pussy

dn0121

I played Domination the other night on the tiny map. It was nutty. I got 14 kills and thought I was the shiat until after the game I was still the lowest :lol:

I played that one the other night too. I had 47 kills, it was just awesome!

uckrt

I have a love/hate relationship with the Shipment map. I like it in private matches with small groups or in Team Tactical. I hate it any other time. It's just pure chaos with a lot of pray and spray.

I'm a little late to this thread and I don't really care for reading all those pages. Anyway, who is on xbox and would like to die?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Whats everyones favortie gun?

RPD/red dot site w/ 3frags-stoping power-penetration
M40-A1 w/overkill(m4) Claymores and dead silence
m16/red dot site w/claymores- stoping power-penetration
m16/red dot site w/3frags- stoping power-penetration
and then I have one where I switch it up from p90 to shotgun and other weapons depending on the mission/game setup.

If domination or headquarters I make sure I use Last stand or martyrdom

Pete

Repete
RPD/red dot site w/ 3frags-stoping power-penetration
M40-A1 w/overkill(m4) Claymores and dead silence
m16/red dot site w/claymores- stoping power-penetration
m16/red dot site w/3frags- stoping power-penetration
and then I have one where I switch it up from p90 to shotgun and other weapons depending on the mission/game setup.

If domination or headquarters I make sure I use Last stand or martyrdom
I just unlocked the RPD last night I think. I have been using the SAW with red dot for a machine gun. On the ship or the missile base I use MP-5 with red dot, most of the time I use an M4 w/red dot because I can't hit shiat with the M16. :lol:

I have last stand and actually get quite a few points off that. Boy uses martyrdom and does well.

dn0121

finally was able to call in my first chopper last night. that was pretty cool. i wished I like being a sniper more but I hate missing the action!

Pete

Repete
finally was able to call in my first chopper last night. that was pretty cool. i wished I like being a sniper more but I hate missing the action!

I did it the other night and got 5 or so kills. The problem is getting to a good spot with the rifle. If I have an encounter on the way to a hiding spot I am dead :dead:

I got to call in one last night too because I had 2 or 3 kills (I loose track) on 1 life and I ran around and chucked a grenade over a wall and there must have been 4 of them in there because I got 40 points plus a grenade challenge bonus, then a helicopter which got me another 30 points.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I did it the other night and got 5 or so kills. The problem is getting to a good spot with the rifle. If I have an encounter on the way to a hiding spot I am dead :dead:

You don't get an A-gunner with your sniper?

LordStanley

I know nothing

I got to call in one last night too because I had 2 or 3 kills (I loose track) on 1 life and I ran around and chucked a grenade over a wall and there must have been 4 of them in there because I got 40 points plus a grenade challenge bonus, then a helicopter which got me another 30 points.

Lots of good spots to snipe from.... However you need to carry claymores and set them around you to keep people from sneaking up while you are looking through your scope.

Pete

Repete
You don't get an A-gunner with your sniper?

Nope, you have to navigate your way to a spot alone. Once you shoot they see where you are and come after you so you have to shoot-move fast, set up and shoot again. The sniper rifle is useless to me getting to-from the spot. I get whacked right away trying to firefight with a single shot scope rifle :lmao:

I did have 1 good game with it.

I switched to M-16 and sucked last night for a while because I was not used to having to do multiple trigger pulls. With the M-4 I just pulled and held, sometimes I would tap it. With the M-16 it shoots bursts so you have to constantly tap the trigger when you are on a target. I would forget and lock up on someone and pull the trigger and hold it.....bap-bap-bap.... and it would stop :lol: I was expecting it to keep going.

mainman

Set Trippin
Lots of good spots to snipe from.... However you need to carry claymores and set them around you to keep people from sneaking up while you are looking through your scope.
If you had the "true" surround sound hooked up, you would be able to hear them sneaking up behind you...:lmao: :nerd: