Calling all poets, artists, people...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
You are too much Bk. Laughing my a$$ off. I'm sure everyone around me is wondering what the hell is wrong w/ me.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by pixiegirl
You are too much Bk. Laughing my a$$ off. I'm sure everyone around me is wondering what the hell is wrong w/ me.

Don't do that, it's one of your best features!
:D

watercolor

yeah yeah
"Shooting EXTREME facial close-up shots"...by Watercolor

Oh sure...fine...you told me you liked it...:bawl:

Just kidding, I am looking for another one, I swear!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
"Shooting EXTREME facial close-up shots"...by Watercolor

Oh sure...fine...you told me you liked it...:bawl:

Just kidding, I am looking for another one, I swear!!!

I DO like it, honest!
I just had to find SOMETHING for you, or you'd have been upset for being left out!
:D

watercolor

yeah yeah
well very true...:blushing:

Pretty bad, I whine about that eh? Dont really wine, just like to be included...ommm....like always! lol:bubble:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Hey Fuzzy - I am in too! I would love to submit some of the poems and short stories I have written over the years!

What we need is something sophisticated but fun to show the rest of the world that even some of us SMIBS can be "edjumacated"!

interracial

More Support

Not lame.. When you get serious shoot me an email. I have some stuff to contribute.. Kinda deep, but you might find interesting.. Or at least eye opener..

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
BK,

I feel so....um.....soo..ummm....ummmm....
left out!

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Okay...how about

"How to be a self-confident Penquin without getting kicked in the ice hole"...by Anonymous Penguin.

fuzzyng

Okay, folks... here's the page size, poll i promised...

explaination of sizes...

8.5 x 11 = Normal piece of paper... most expensive but plenty of room for everything.

5.5 x 8.5 = Take a sheet of paper and fold it in half... thats that size... best size for a smaller sized book, but actually looks good this size...

8.5 x 7 = Take a size of 8.5 x 14 leagal sized sheet of paper and fold it in half... different size, which will give us a more square look...

Those are the three easiest, and cheapest, each with their own high point and low point...

moving on, though...

Because I work at a printing place, I can get a discount (hopefully) and it'll be easier because I'll be right in the middle of every step, past pre-press... I'll be able to keep an eye on everything, so it'll deffently come out MUCH better...

I'm still skecthing out ideas for stuff, and will be updating the website about a dozen times, today, so keep an eye out for my quicky: "Site updated" posts :D

fuzzyng

Okay, the above mentioned website, is updated... I still need a VP, a few chair members, and 4 editors... If you're interested, drop me a line :D Plus, the more peeps we have working on it, the more fun it'll be and the better it'll be :D

So, off we goo, I'm voting too, on the 8.5 x 7 size... i think it'll look MUCH better that size... more room for type and pics... vote more! I think I'll stop counting votes Wednesday night... Midnight... the one going into thursday... K? have until then, k? (bassically Thursday Morning :D)