Calling all poets, artists, people...

fuzzyng

Okay folks...

I am now acepting submissions... send everything to:

jesseawebb@hotmail.com

i'll look through everything I get and it'll all be reviewed and then i'll get back to you if we decide to keep it in, or not. K people?

:D send submissions! :D

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
i vote

I like the square look. More artsy fartsy.

Um I guess I wouldn't mind being an editor by the way.

fuzzyng

Thanks, you two... i have been emailed by one of you, i think, and i'll add your names as Editors once I can... other than that, an update on the contact list has been made, and I think I may change the date of the page size submissions to Tuesday Midnight, the one into wednesday morning... I'll count up the comments and post the decision wednesday, about noon... looks like, though, it'll be 8.5 x 7 :D

watercolor

yeah yeah
*smile* See! It is already coming together.
I am very glad about people wanting to be part of the board! There are still places to fill up, so come on people!

I am going to be setting up a meeting, come middle of July sometime...so we need to fill them up. *smile* :)

fuzzyng

Alrighty folks: i took out the "chair" positions, cause I figure we can just have like everyone edit, and make decisions as a group, ya know?

Speaking of decisions:

1. Vote on page sizes, peeps... for far its 8.5 x 7
  2. We need a name for this thing... any ideas? i'll be brain storming tonight, and putting together some ideas and posting, to get you all motivated :D
  3. We need plenty of stuff... start sending it all to either me, or Sum, or if you end up being an editor, bring it to our first meeting (to be announced). Without your submissions it'll just be a book of mine and Sum's stuff :p
  4. There are still plenty of editor spots. I think I'll want at least 5 editors, so when we make votes, we'll always have a deciding vote :D (5 editors, Me and Sum, makes 7)
    [/list=1]

once a name and page size is determined, we'll start taking submissions on cover art.

So, start sending me stuff :D I cant wait to see it all :)

Oh, btw: #100 post for me! :cool:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
I'll also volunteer myself as an editor if you still need spots to be filled.

As far as names go, the only thing I could come up with at the moment is Scribbles... just a thought off the top of my head.

:)

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by AnonymousPenguin
I'll also volunteer myself as an editor if you still need spots to be filled.

As far as names go, the only thing I could come up with at the moment is Scribbles... just a thought off the top of my head.

:)

Yeap! we still need them filled. I will let him know when he gets home

Everyone can let me know things during the day also too! I am online all day at work and such. Any ideas are always welcome!

summerdlockhart@hotmail.com

fuzzyng

Originally posted by BchBns
fuzzy: 8.5x7 is good; however, could pose a challenge for written works which include art

Nah... Word rap... it'll work nicely... and, at the moment, the number of pages isn't determined, also, we can put like the photo on one page, and the text on the adjacent page...?

also, the name may evolve as we review submissions ... but I'll brainstorm as well.

Good point... or, we'll just get plastered and go from there :roflmao:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Lol

Well...I have been quiet? That’s not like me...as far as Bike’s Yeah I want end up there. I might end up with my jet ski(s) by then to bring them. And might be arm and arm with crystal. And in no way am I asking for opinions by revealing this.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Lol

:bubble: :eek: :rolleyes: :duh: :really:

I'll just sit back, zip my lip and enjoy the show ... PROMISE!!! I am a good girl! (well, if I keep telling myself that, it may come true!)

lol!

So you want a editor position...you are in! Says me!

SxyPrincess

Re: Lol

Originally posted by sgtsprout
Well...I have been quiet? That’s not like me...as far as Bike’s Yeah I want end up there. I might end up with my jet ski(s) by then to bring them. And might be arm and arm with crystal. And in no way am I asking for opinions by revealing this.

Does this mean you and Crystal are together, again? :eek: I was so looking forward to meeting you at Bk's party. :spank:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Lol

now now sexy, we can't comment ... at least publicly! just kidding sprout ... whatever makes you happy! :D and provides us ongoing entertainment! ;)

But if they are together, I'm no longer able to flirt with him. :bawl:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

Well yes, Me and Crystal are I guess together again. She's coming in this week..and we will talk work out things. I think I need to be slap around a bit...so flirtings okie. But shhh shes the jealous type...I know I am going to get introuble here.

Well hopefully we both can still make Bk's party though. And...well Beach Bum!! Byte me lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
LOL

Well Ya bum...
Not sure if we will be airing the Springer show or not. She may or may not be able to make it. Which means I MAY or may not be able to make it. I will more then likely show. And I will try to bring the 300lb misses lol.

And yes I'm sure she'll be reading these from time to time. But rightfully so she is still upset about me reveiling our personal problems. And we are going sit and talk, but we'll manage.

And no getting my boxers in a bunch here...i'm just as playful as ever. BUt I don't flirt. I am a sweet innocent catholic boy afterall.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: LOL

sorry, WC ... I'll stop ... you know me ... tater always calls me the sh!t-pot stirrer ...

nope its all good...hehe..I will keep the pot warm..when the time comes...I got some stuff up my sleeve that will be announced trust me!