Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Clem_Shady

If you know who this person is driving the vehicle in this video, then please contact the Saint Mary's County Sheriff's Department and give them an anonymous tip about their identity.

They are quite possibly a military person or PAX worker.

Thank you.

Sheriff's Department Phone Number:

301-475-4200, then hit extension 1900.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

If you know who this person is driving the vehicle in this video, then please contact the Saint Mary's County Sheriff's Department and give them an anonymous tip about their identity.

They are quite possibly a military person or PAX worker.

Thank you.

Sheriff's Department Phone Number:

301-475-4200, then hit extension 1900.

Dude, You put all your crap on here dancing for attention and now you have it you're complaining? WTF ?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Call them yourself.

He's already the butt of every "wackjob" joke you could come up with...methinks he's pretty much shot his wad with the local authorities and is looking for other allies.:killingme

Be fun to call it in with some wild guesses. Me?..I think its Geraldo, working on a story about Clem.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
He's already the butt of every "wackjob" joke you could come up with...methinks he's pretty much shot his wad with the local authorities and is looking for other allies.:killingme

Be fun to call it in with some wild guesses. Me?..I think its Geraldo, working on a story about Clem.

You, of all people, should have read :sarcasm: in my remark...:lol:

mdff21

I would be more worried about the other video you have. The one where the delivery truck actually stops in front, the guy gets out and takes a photo.