Can Anyone Identify This Creepy Stalker?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Exactly, that's why I need help with getting the tag number.

So law enforcement and I can proceed in dealing with this guy.

Somebody here or in the Leonard's Grant subdivision probably knows who this person is.

And I'm guessing every one of your neighbors know and are refusing to tell you (probably the cops to).

I would be more worried about the other video you have. The one where the delivery truck actually stops in front, the guy gets out and takes a photo.

That same delivery truck has delivered materials to my house twice and both times the driver took pictures...

royhobie

hobieflyer

If you know who this person is driving the vehicle in this video, then please contact the Saint Mary's County Sheriff's Department and give them an anonymous tip about their identity.

They are quite possibly a military person or PAX worker.

Thank you.

Sheriff's Department Phone Number:

301-475-4200, then hit extension 1900.

Try to get a picture that has a good tag number on it. The Sheriff's Office can run the tag through M.I.L.E.S. and or N.C.I.C. and find out who the person is. The officer is "not" supposed to tell you who it is. But, the officer "is" supposed to follow up and see what the problem is, based on what law you believe the person may be breaking.

Clem_Shady

Try to get a picture that has a good tag number on it. The Sheriff's Office can run the tag through M.I.L.E.S. and or N.C.I.C. and find out who the person is. The officer is "not" supposed to tell you who it is. But, the officer "is" supposed to follow up and see what the problem is, based on what law you believe the person may be breaking.

If I get the tag number, I will be able to get their name in order to drag them into court.

I seriously believe these are active duty folks at PAX or base employees.

There's no need to spell out how their career is going to end or be seriously damaged once I take them to court.

This person possibly lives in Lusby/Calvert County.

If I get the tag number, I will be able to get their name in order to drag them into court.

There's no need to spell out how their career is going to end or be seriously damaged once I take them to court.

Why would you want to seriously damage someone's career?

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

It can also be your finance company or mortgage company. They do check on the property and take pictures so they can see their investment and that it is being maintained. I saw someone taking pictures of a couple houses in my neighborhood and went up to the vehicle and asked what they were doing. That's how I found out what they were doing. Legally they can do it. Why would you think someone is stalking or harrassing you? You've been an angel throughout this entire process right ?

Because people in the military have higher standards of behavior that they have to uphold.

When they don't, they get dealt with differently than civilians.

That still doesn't explain why you would want to "...seriously damage their career"... Why wouldn't you try to work out your issue with them one on one?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
But, the officer "is" supposed to follow up and see what the problem is, based on what law you believe the person may be breaking.
You must not be familiar with Clemmy and his clones. :lmao:

(Hint: He doesn't give a flying fudge about the law, only how he can stir up attention and drama.)

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
You must not be familiar with Clemmy and his clones. :lmao:

(Hint: He doesn't give a flying fudge about the law, only how he can stir up attention and drama.)

Hey 6 to 1 !! :howdy:
Make sure you get your 5 hours of sleep before you log on! :crazy: