can this be consdiered abusive?

dogemily

Yes, it can be considered very abusive.

You and your sidekick were abusive to all the other customers in the restaurant. Selectively to the ladies that were harmed. Especially to your mother who I'm sure thought she could take her family in to eat without embarrassment ,but sadly found out she was wrong.

If you can't eat a meal in public without portraying yourself as a misplaced kindergartner...let the chips fall where they may. Even some of the 15 year olds I know would have been embarrassed to have been with you. At 15 most try to carry themselves as older...its that in a hurry to grow up thing they all teens have.

Trust me, your moms a saint. Had it been me... never mind don't want to go there. Just thank your lucky stars and fight the fight to reach the 15 plateau , you are way behind in the game and I wish you luck to at least catch up to your given age.

Good morning all
:coffee:

my mom isnt a saint..i told u what she said to me the lies about me needing pampers and the other stuff. i would trade moms anyday

hotcoffee

all im saying she didnt have to say those things to me..

And you didn't need to go out in public and repeat what she said, making yourself appear to be a child with a tablet.

Go give your mother a hug, apologize to her for your actions, apologize to her for going online and making a bigger baby of yourself.... and voluntarily help her out around the house and the yard....

You are a lucky child to have her for your mother. I'm sure you know that too!

Now go make things right....

dogemily

And you didn't need to go out in public and repeat what she said, making yourself appear to be a child with a tablet.

Go give your mother a hug, apologize to her for your actions, apologize to her for going online and making a bigger baby of yourself.... and voluntarily help her out around the house and the yard....

You are a lucky child to have her for your mother. I'm sure you know that too!

Now go make things right....

why should i say im sorry? shes the one that treated me like a baby. it was ketchup no one got hurt. shes making a big deal out of this

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.
You embarrassed her in public (and cost her some cash) and she embarrassed you in public. Basically, you're even.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
i have a right to drive to take driveres ed

And a car. And insurance. And don't forget your right to gas money!

You should be able to get a decent set of wheels for under $5,000. Couldn't cost more than maybe $200 a month to insure for a new, young driver and I would think, once they find out about your rights, most gas stations would consider just giving you the stuff. Maybe don't count that egg until it turns into a chicken. But, the rest, you have the right to buy RIGHT now.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Don't be so sure. Have you hung out with any 15 year olds lately? Food fights happen on a daily basis at most high schools around here.

Forget the 15 y/olds, try talking to an Assistant Principal sometime. Entitlement? It's rampant. Every commencement, every trophy reinforces
how 'special' each kid is. How every kid is a wonder to behold.
Oh wait that speech has been given...

They then get out in the world and wonder what happened.
:killingme