can this be consdiered abusive?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
how are we even? she ruined my rep by her actions..she told lies about me

People that throw ketchup in McDonald's have given themselves the reputation of acting like toddlers. Your mother simply gave voice to the thoughts of the other patrons.

If you don't like it, you are free to act like an adult in public and earn a good reputation.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
why should i say im sorry? shes the one that treated me like a baby. it was ketchup no one got hurt. shes making a big deal out of this

It wasn't just ketchup.

It was assault.

You could be sitting in juvenile detention awaiting arraignment tomorrow morning.
You mom stopped that from happening.
You should apologize and thank her for keeping you out of jail

dogemily

And a car. And insurance. And don't forget your right to gas money!

You should be able to get a decent set of wheels for under $5,000. Couldn't cost more than maybe $200 a month to insure for a new, young driver and I would think, once they find out about your rights, most gas stations would consider just giving you the stuff. Maybe don't count that egg until it turns into a chicken. But, the rest, you have the right to buy RIGHT now.

i just want to get my permit..not a car right now

Larry Gude

Strung Out
no im not. im standing up for my rights!!!

Sorry. I meant desertrat. Which is why I quoted him. But, I could see how you might think that was directed at you. I was trying to judge him for judging you about judging your mom about judging you.

My bad.

dogemily

It wasn't just ketchup.

It was assault.

You could be sitting in juvenile detention awaiting arraignment tomorrow morning.
You mom stopped that from happening.
You should apologize and thank her for keeping you out of jail
no i couldnt no one got hurt. it wasnt an assault

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My mom should have just yelled and forget about it. but she went on and on telling us we acted like babies that she has to get us diapers and pacifers. she also saif that in the car ride home and when we got back home. she doesnt stop. pampers r for babies

What you and your brother did was rude, disrespectful and very immature. She was treating you verbally exactly the way you were acting physically. The truth hurts sometimes so in the future don't dish it out if you are not prepared for the consequences.

On a side note every teen wishes for new parents that are cool. What you don't realise is that those so called cool parents of your friends yell at there kids too. Bad behavior tends to be met with a negative response. My kids friends think I am the coolest mom in the whole world and I guarantee you that my kids don't think so.

I can't say what I would have done if it were my kids that did this but there is a good chance I might end up in jail for beating the living hell out of you both in front of god and everyone or I may have chosen to make you apologise to the person who you had no regard for, clean up your mess and then drag you by your ears out of the store.

Personally I think you got off easy because if you were my kid right now you would be doing some major chores and learning some respect instead of posting on a computer. Cell phones, TV, computer use and pretty much anything besides breathing is considered a privilege in my house. You messed up learn from it and move on and be grateful for what you have. Would you and your brother done this if you were out with your grandparents instead?

BTW, my kids are on vacation right now so if your looking for a new mom have yours send me a message and I will gladly give her a break and I promise I will do my best to guide you to the reality check you so desperately need.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
no i couldnt no one got hurt. it wasnt an assault
You're right, it's actually battery
You threw ketchup on someone.
That's battery. Assault is threatening to throw ketchep on them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)
any unlawful offensive physical contact with another person

If they had called the police and pressed charges you would be sitting in jail right now.

You mom paid them off so they wouldn't have you arrested.
Did you thank her for keeping you out of jail.

dogemily

What you and your brother did was rude, disrespectful and very immature. She was treating you verbally exactly the way you were acting physically. The truth hurts sometimes so in the future don't dish it out if you are not prepared for the consequences.

On a side note every teen wishes for new parents that are cool. What you don't realise is that those so called cool parents of your friends yell at there kids too. Bad behavior tends to be met with a negative response. My kids friends think I am the coolest mom in the whole world and I guarantee you that my kids don't think so.

I can't say what I would have done if it were my kids that did this but there is a good chance I might end up in jail for beating the living hell out of you both in front of god and everyone or I may have chosen to make you apologise to the person who you had no regard for, clean up your mess and then drag you by your ears out of the store.

Personally I think you got off easy because if you were my kid right now you would be doing some major chores and learning some respect instead of posting on a computer. Cell phones, TV, computer use and pretty much anything besides breathing is considered a privilege in my house. You messed up learn from it and move on and be grateful for what you have. Would you and your brother done this if you were out with your grandparents instead?

BTW, my kids are on vacation right now so if your looking for a new mom have yours send me a message and I will gladly give her a break and I promise I will do my best to guide you to the reality check you so desperately need.

after my mom yelled at us in mcdonalds she took my and my bro out by the ears. she embarrassed me. no other mom would have said those things but mine. she could have called me a jerk or an ass but saying the baby comments was low. i would take you over my mom any day at least with you at least i will be aloud outside doing chores instead hearing about how i should be in pampers and a playpen..

dogemily

You're right, it's actually battery
You threw ketchup on someone.
That's battery. Assault is threatening to throw ketchep on them
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battery_(crime)

If they had called the police and pressed charges you would be sitting in jail right now.

You mom paid them off so they wouldn't have you arrested.
Did you thank her for keeping you out of jail.

i wouldnt have gotten arrested. we didnt shoot up the place no noe got physically hurt..OMG it was a little food fight

garyt27

INAFJ
Leave home

You should pack up a bag of food and a suitcase and get out of that house immediately. Your Mom is probably a very mean person. you don't deserve that kind of treatment. You could sleep on the courthouse steps where you would be safe and in the morning go in and file charges against her and your dad for letting her do those god awful things to you. They would find you a nice house to live in, and help you get your license and a job.
That will teach her.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
i wouldnt have gotten arrested. we didnt shoot up the place no noe got physically hurt..OMG it was a little food fight

Why not?
You threw ketchup on some stranger. If it had been me, I'd have given you a chance to apologize and figure out how you (not your mom) would make restitution for the damage to my clothes.
When you decided that you didn't do anything wrong, I would have called 911 and pressed charges.