can this be consdiered abusive?

In my opinion, she was not lying! She was responding to the way you were acting....like a baby! I agree with BOP...she should have whipped your a**, right there in McDonalds. And you know what would have happened then.....she would have been applauded!

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
what about my moms lies? telling everyone i need pampers and other stuff. i have a right to drive to take driveres ed

You might find Luvs or Huggies more comfortable.

And no, you don't have the right to drive.

If you were my kid you wouldn't see the outside or have access to a computer for an extended period of time. And the inside of the house would absolutely shine. And you might have been knocked into the middle of next week.

Lilypad

Do yourself a favor-copy all that you have written and look at in 1 yr. you'll see how immature you are. :cds: Suck it up buttercup and chill out.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Wow. You are lucky that wasn't ME. I have two boys around your age who know exactly what I would have done.
You certainly wouldn't be on here complaining and whining about totally unacceptable behavior.
First thing you do is apologize to your mom for being a moron and acting like a spoiled fifth grader. Second save your money to pay her back.
I sure hope you apologized to those '60' year olds. I would have made you clean up your mess in FRONT of all the people at McDonald's.
My favorite is: YOU, in your 15 y/o Diva existence, are the older child. YOU are responsible for you and your brothers actions. Responsibility is a long word - Google it. Your brother screws up - YOU get in trouble too. Both of you? BOGO!
Maybe your Mom should have called CPS - Grow up, stop acting like a jackass and try to help your MOM raise an ungrateful brat or two.
:popcorn:

hotcoffee

She doesn't hit you..... She corrects you.... When you get in a food fight, you are acting like a baby....

Maybe the question should be....are you abusing your mother by coming on this thread and belittling her....

Who bought and paid for all the stuff she took away from you?

Who is going to pay for that driver's ed that you is your right? Do I really want a ketchup slinging baby on the road with me? Not really....:whistle:

IMHO you owe your mother an apology and a hug....

The only mistake I see that she might have made is taking you to McDonalds in the first place!

:coffee:

Last edited:

BOP

what about my moms lies? telling everyone i need pampers and other stuff. i have a right to drive to take driveres ed

My mother would have whipped my butt (literally) right there in front of gawd and everyone. Then I'd would have gotten it again when I got home and my father heard the story.

Next, I would have been made to go apologize to the people offended, and would have had any money I made from mowing lawns and whatnot confiscated to pay for the cleaning bill. By the way, there was no such thing as an "allowance." Parents did not bribe children in those days.

I would have been grounded from television and radio (our only forms of passive entertainment in those days). My movements off the property would have been strictly curtailed to school, the grocery store, and mowing lawns, washing cars, de-tassling corn, and whatever work I was doing.

Finally, I would have been required to write a 3 page paper on my behavior, why it was inappropriate and juvenile, as well as what lessons I'd learned from the incident.

And I would have had to hear about the incident for years to come, even well into adulthood, with a wife and children of my own.

PS: driving in this country is a privilege, not a right. That is nation wide, and is the state of Maryland policy.

You should read the Maryland State Driver's Handbook:

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/resources/dl-002a.pdf

"It is important to remember that driving is a privilege and you play a responsible role in ensuring that all drivers remain safe on our highways and roadways."

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
everything i said is true. instead if judging me help me get her to chill out

Meh. Downgrading your performance to mediocre.

You are still unconvincing.

Keep trying though, some of the rubes want to play along!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

What lies? If you're acting like a baby it seems reasonable to assume you might need Pampers.

FYI - There is no such thing as driveres ed.
FYI2 - Driving is a privilege not a right.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

Oh, it was only old people? Why didnt you say so in the first place? In that case, I'd leave the country they made for your parents who made you. That will really show them all. There are all sorts of places where throwing ketchup on old people is honored. Or at least there should be. After all, its only ketchup. And old people.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Yes, it can be considered very abusive.

You and your sidekick were abusive to all the other customers in the restaurant. Selectively to the ladies that were harmed. Especially to your mother who I'm sure thought she could take her family in to eat without embarrassment ,but sadly found out she was wrong.

If you can't eat a meal in public without portraying yourself as a misplaced kindergartner...let the chips fall where they may. Even some of the 15 year olds I know would have been embarrassed to have been with you. At 15 most try to carry themselves as older...its that in a hurry to grow up thing they all teens have.

Trust me, your moms a saint. Had it been me... never mind don't want to go there. Just thank your lucky stars and fight the fight to reach the 15 plateau , you are way behind in the game and I wish you luck to at least catch up to your given age.

Good morning all
:coffee:

pointfarm

MY MOM JUST DIDNT CALL ME A BABY BUT TOLD ME I BELONG IN PAMPERS AGAIN look people heard her call me a baby in mcdonalds and tell me that she was going to get me diapers and a crib for what i did. i have witnessess dont you think that would help with soical servcies. its not fair it was only ketchup we threw on people and the people in front of us were old like in 60s they wouldnt even know it was on there clothes if my mom didnt say anything. its not fair you know. i dont want to sound like a whinny baby . she had to pay 45 bucks for the clothes i ruined but that was her choice. BUT NO OTHER MOM WOULD TELL ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN DIAPERS AND NEED A BOTTLE ONLY MINE DOES THAT. thats how un cool she is.. IT WAS ONLY MCDONALDS NO PLACE FANCY AND IT WAS KETCHUP. her telling everyone im a baby and belong in pampers and stuff was foul you know and a bunch of lies. no one got hurt it was only ketchup. cause of her people think i need pampers on me now. she needs to chill the out.

You should be arrested for vandalism, creating a public nuisance, assault - you would not have an ipod, games or friends to go out with. There is no slander or abuse here, cause slander requires the statement to be false. You are a baby, your actions have consequences. If this is the worst thing that has ever happened to you, then you have a great life which you will see once you actually GROW UP!