Capitals / Penguins

B

Beaver-Cleaver

At the end of the 1st period, Caps lead 2-1.

Cindy Crosby scored the first goal of the game.

The second goal of the game came from Dave Steckel who tied it up.

Ovie, on a power play, gave the Caps the lead.

:starcat:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Say what you will about Crosby; he's got more talent than Ovie. Not the physical presence, but he's skilled, big time.

If not for some really good goal play, this thing would be 7-6 by now! Exciting game!

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Caps played better defense than the Pens. Stoned all their power plays.

Varlamov showed he belongs in this series and can take a ton of shots.

he gave up an easy shot early - but he's 10x's better than Threeormore. :lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy

Say what you will about Crosby; he's got more talent than Ovie. Not the physical presence, but he's skilled, big time.

Larry you must be smoking something that you are growing at the nursery. :lmao: Yes he is good, but defense and the phyiscal game is also part of hockey, and Cindy comes nowhere close to Ovie, Ovie produces more on offense then Cindy also.

GO CAPS

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Larry you must be smoking something that you are growing at the nursery. :lmao: Yes he is good, but defense and the phyiscal game is also part of hockey, and Cindy comes nowhere close to Ovie, Ovie produces more on offense then Cindy also.

GO CAPS

I thought I made that clear. If not, I'll try again. I think Crosby has more offensive skills and is a better skater on the move and around the net. Ovechkin is FAR superior in muscling his way, explosive moves and, no doubt, playing defense.

Crosby is, after all, a center and 8 is a wing.