Capitals / Penguins

BuddyLee

Football addict
Hockey is a very intense sport to play and it is very intense for the fan, especially if you're at the game. I can understand some fans crying.
The season starts all over in September and can carry on longer than all other sports. With 82 games in the regular season there is a lot to hinge onto. The playoffs are just more intense. Every shot is painful to watch.

I'll never cry for a loss but I'll cry if the Redskins win a Super Bowl in my lifetime.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

The season starts all over in September and can carry on longer than all other sports. With 82 games in the regular season there is a lot to hinge onto. The playoffs are just more intense. Every shot is painful to watch.

I'll never cry for a loss but I'll cry if the Redskins win a Super Bowl in my lifetime.

That's a big "if" :killingme

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Well, I figure Snyder is older than I and he can't live forever.:lol:

Snyder can probably afford to buy a clone... or at the least, afford medical transplants that can help him live to be 150. :killingme

OldHillcrestGuy

Beaver Boy hockey season starts in October usually first week.

I would think the Redskins will win a Super Bowl in your lifetime, it's more likely that they would win one, then your Jacksonville Jags.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
It seems the Caps were playing with some fairly serious injuries. If true, this would certainly explain the lack of effort in Game 7:

The injuries:

* Mike Green (shoulder)
* Alexander Semin (thumb)
* Tom Poti (broken foot)
* John Erskine (broken foot)
* Alex Ovechkin (groin pull)
* Shaone Morrisonn (groin, ankle)

More details from Ovie

Get better boys and see you next season! :howdy:

Black-Francis

It seems the Caps were playing with some fairly serious injuries. If true, this would certainly explain the lack of effort in Game 7:

The injuries:

* Mike Green (shoulder)
* Tom Poti (broken foot)

More details from Ovie

Mike Green kind of pissed me off for both series of playoffs...It was one excuse after another....First he said he was sick, then it was his "special" stick and now it's an injury....give me a break.....stop worrying about your damn hair and step up in the playoffs.

Baz

This. ------------------>

The injuries:

* Mike Green (shoulder)
* Tom Poti (broken foot)

More details from Ovie

Every team playing in May is playing with injuries.

If the guys are too hurt to play effectively, put in players who can. And I have serious doubts about the severity of Ovechkin's groin pull. He didn't look hampered at all out there. Not in the least.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

You look it up Beaver Boy,:smack: I dont have the time, how many Super Bowls have your Jags won, not as many as the Skins.

How long have the Jags been around, vs. the Skins?

And how many of those Redskins Super Bowl wins have come while the Jaguars have been around? ::hint:none:: :killingme

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Mike Green kind of pissed me off for both series of playoffs...It was one excuse after another....First he said he was sick, then it was his "special" stick and now it's an injury....give me a break.....stop worrying about your damn hair and step up in the playoffs.

We all know what Greenie is capable of when healthy. The illness and stick were probably convenient cover-ups for a serious injury. He didn't just fall off his game for no reason and no team is going to admit a player is injured if they don't have to.