Caps Fans

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
...right.

You seem to be more worried about Washington sports franchises than the ones you portray to care for.

Like I said, the record is old. Of course, you can continue to be the forum sports section douche (powder fresh) or you can have some actual candid conversation about the game.

Are you old enough yet so we can date? :tap:

OldHillcrestGuy

Sure glad they made the trade for Scott Hannan, now that they lost Shutlz for 4 to 6 weeks. Would have been much bigger loss if Hannan had not been here.

BuddyLee

Football addict
You got it I know more about the local teams then their actual supporters. You said it not me.
Reading comprehension.

Let me say it again for you.

Reading comprehension.

Where did I say you knew more or less? I said you're more worried for some...strange reason.

Peter Forsberg

Reading comprehension.

Let me say it again for you.

Reading comprehension.

Where did I say you knew more or less? I said you're more worried for some...strange reason.
That's because I am tired of hearing how loyal the Washington fans are. Are you a season ticket holder trying to dump your season tickets for the Redskins for the rest of the season?

BuddyLee

Football addict
That's because I am tired of hearing how loyal the Washington fans are. Are you a season ticket holder trying to dump your season tickets for the Redskins for the rest of the season?
Move and listen to some other franchise build up their team.

You expect Philly to build up San Francisco? Washington to build up Boston?:lmao:

OldHillcrestGuy

You think Shultz is a loss? HAHA Did you watch the playoffs last season? YouTube - Dubinsky breaks Jeff Schultz's Ankles

Mr Forsberg. Yes Schultz is a loss, he is one of the top shot blockers on the team, takes few penalties, and was one of the top leaders in plus/minus last year in the league. He's a stay at home type defensemen, only real downside with him he's a big guy (biggest on the team) 6'6" and 230, so he is slow on the skates.
Yes you know I watched the playoffs last year, heck nobody on the Caps played good at all.

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps played ####ty again last night, ok guys you have let the other teams catch up now time to start winning. They are really in a funk right now.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Caps played ####ty again last night, ok guys you have let the other teams catch up now time to start winning. They are really in a funk right now.
They don't have that energy level needed to win a game.

Playing 80 games is gonna be tough this season. They can't wait for the playoffs.

JoeR

Not only have they caught up, they've passed them. I know the Pens are first in the conference now, and I believe the Flyers are second with the Caps third.