Caps Fans

Mabus

Free Rent
I went to both regular season games vs Montreal at Verizon and games 2 and 5 of the playoffs last year. Always boos during the Canadian anthem, and idiots wanting to :boxing: during the third period when the Crapitals are losing. Shouts and taunts to "go back where you came from"...."get out of my country".....although with several Canadians, let these #######s know I was born here, raised here, and served 10 years for my country....I can live here and be a Habs fan. :patriot:

Won't be jumping on your bandwagon anytime soon.

Peter Forsberg

I went to both regular season games vs Montreal at Verizon and games 2 and 5 of the playoffs last year. Always boos during the Canadian anthem, and idiots wanting to :boxing: during the third period when the Crapitals are losing. Shouts and taunts to "go back where you came from"...."get out of my country".....although with several Canadians, let these #######s know I was born here, raised here, and served 10 years for my country....I can live here and be a Habs fan. :patriot:

Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole...Ole Let's Go first place Flyers!

Absolutely, it's a free country! Heck, you can even jump under the banwagon if you want.

Toxick

Splat

I've been to thousands of Capitals games.

Not once - NOT ONCE - have I ever heard any of the anti-Canadian banter you're blathering about.

So, I'm gonna call bull####.

Mabus

Free Rent
That's because you sit in a comfy suite while I typically sit among the dregs in the upper level lol :buddies:

Toxick

Splat
That's because you sit in a comfy suite while I typically sit among the dregs in the upper level lol :buddies:

Comfy suite! :lmao:

I do enjoy a good lobster and champane meal while I watch my hockey!

I usually sit about halfway up Section 100 or 101 or near the top of those sections. Unfortunately, they don't sell the lobster tail there :/