Caps / Rangers

Black-Francis

Brash is in DC for the same reason he was in Philly.....he is definitely not here for his scoring prowess. (go look up "prowess", Foreskinberg....)

LordStanley

I know nothing
Brash is in DC for the same reason he was in Philly.....he is definitely not here for his scoring prowess. (go look up "prowess", Foreskinberg....)

The Era of the Goon has changed since he was in philly... After the lockout, there was little to no need for him. Which is why he is no longer in philly.

When you make it to the playoffs, its time to Shelve to Goons.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Wow... Nice late goal from Federov!...

I'm glad I caught the best period.

Looks like my predictions are coming true :whistle:

So... Jersey or pittsburgh???

BuddyLee

Football addict
Avery should be kicked out of the league... He's a cancer.

Cant wait to see how much security is behind the bench tonight...
It was so great tonight. With one minute remaining Ovie takes out Avery and injures his right leg. He limps off the rink with .45 seconds to go.:yay:

A fitting end.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It was so great tonight. With one minute remaining Ovie takes out Avery and injures his right leg. He limps off the rink with .45 seconds to go.:yay:

A fitting end.

That was pretty sweet. He looked like a dog that had just been struck by a truck going off the ice. :killingme

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wow... Nice late goal from Federov!...

I'm glad I caught the best period.

Looks like my predictions are coming true :whistle:

So... Jersey or pittsburgh???
I'd rather beat Pittsburgh but I'd rather face Jersey.

That way Boston can't sweep Carolina with ease. All the remaining teams (if Jersey is in) are superb. If Washington faces Jersey and happens to beat them they'll have to deal with one less superb foe (either Pittsburgh or Boston). I simply don't want Boston skating to the cup with ease.

SoMdDude

Was at the game tonight, freaking awesome, you couldn't hear yourself breathe the last 2 minutes of that game, hair was standing on end.

c a p s CAPS! CAPS! CAPS! And before people tell me im a bandwagon fan.. ive been going to Caps games for over 20 years, not every game every year but i get to games each year :razz:

OldHillcrestGuy

Thank God they won, since I wasnt able to watch, now I have another series to go. I promise Im not going to get conflicts in my schedule.
Its now time to kick Cindy :bawl: Crosby's a$$.
This is proably the matchup the NHL was hoping to get. Proably the 3 best players in the league up against each other. Should be some scoring in this round.