Caps / Rangers

BuddyLee

Football addict
If Colton Orr when after Tomas Fleischmann like that, you'd be singing a different tune.
He did except to Alex Semin in game 5. Clotheslined him and almost took his head off.

I think that's why Mr. Donald had a lil' talk with ole' Colton before game 6.

OldHillcrestGuy

Damn I get off the forums for half a day and all the nice conversations I mentioned that we were having about the playoffs all went down the toilet.:doh:
The one game suspension is :bs: they give him one game for that, Avery should have gotten 1 for his stick to the head of Varlamov and his getting in face.
Brashear maybe 3 games not 5.
Tortorella, one game suspension:bs: should have gotten about 3 game. If I had been the fan in the stands who had gotten hit with the water bottle he threw and had nothing to do with what was going on between the bench and the fans, I would have pressed charges against him, just for $hits and giggles.:lmao:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Damn I get off the forums for half a day and all the nice conversations I mentioned that we were having about the playoffs all went down the toilet.:doh:
The one game suspension is :bs: they give him one game for that, Avery should have gotten 1 for his stick to the head of Varlamov and his getting in face.
Tortorella, one game suspension:bs: should have gotten about 3 game. If I had been the fan in the stands who had gotten hit with the water bottle he threw and had nothing to do with what was going on between the bench and the fans, I would have pressed charges against him, just for $hits and giggles.:lmao:

Avery should be kicked out of the league... He's a cancer.

Cant wait to see how much security is behind the bench tonight...

OldHillcrestGuy

Ive got Blue Crab tickets tonight, looking for walkman so that I might be able to listen to the game. Crabs play fast tonight I might just be able to see the very end of the game. GO CAPS

Black-Francis

Ive got Blue Crab tickets tonight, looking for walkman so that I might be able to listen to the game. Crabs play fast tonight I might just be able to see the very end of the game. GO CAPS

Where is Peter Foreskinberg to say "You are a bandwagon fan and don't know anything about hockey"

OldHillcrestGuy

:smack: Never miss a game 7

Maybe a big, big pop up thunderstorm will hit the area around 7pm., or Beaver Boy works in the area, I'll have him sneak in and turn on the sprinkler system, they wouldnt suspect a fury little beaver in that area, or I could have him mess with the electrical power (he'd proably fry himself) to the stadium and knock out the lights.:razz:

Peter Forsberg

Good luck tonight. --->>Peter is real hockey fan.... it sucks he can't have a conversation about hockey here.

Last edited:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Your an idiot that doesn't know a thing about hockey. The problem with the hit was the puck was nowhere near Betts you are clueless shutup. Go wash the pollen off your ugly @ss orange vette.

You are obviously the one who doesn't know about hockey. Brashear's job is to hit people. They put him on the line to go after people that lay hits on the caps star palyers.

LordStanley

I know nothing
You are obviously the one who doesn't know about hockey. Brashear's job is to hit people. They put him on the line to go after people that lay hits on the caps star palyers.

breaking someones face on a blind side cheap shot is not his job... Not to mention its still illegal... Hence the freaking suspension moron.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
It was unnecessary, stupid, and definitely out of line even though there was no penalty on the play. I also think that if Betts doesn't get injured as severely as he did, Brashear wouldn't have been suspended. But hey, it is a contact sport, I'm not going to crucify Brashear for the hit, and I certainly hope he doesnt' change his game. I just hope he'll think twice before going after a guy thats not on the puck again.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Its not a big deal to loose Brashear. In game 7 the caps don't need all of the potential power play minutes he could rack up for the team.