Caps / Rangers

Peter Forsberg

There is a time and a place to try and set an example. Not at game 7 in the playoffs. Like I said before the hit wasn;t that bad. There were probably 10 other similar hits to this during the game that went unnoticed.
Your an idiot that doesn't know a thing about hockey. The problem with the hit was the puck was nowhere near Betts you are clueless shutup. Go wash the pollen off your ugly @ss orange vette.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Your an idiot that doesn't know a thing about hockey. The problem with the hit was the puck was nowhere near Betts you are clueless shutup. Go wash the pollen off your ugly @ss orange vette.

It's okay, the Cryers might learn something new about hockey on the golf course. :poorbaby:

Black-Francis

Once again you know nothing. He got 5 games for the hit on Betts and 1 game for the confrontation at center ice with Orr before the game started. Just shutup your making an @ss of yourself.

You're right but it's still 6 total, dummy!

you're & shut up is 2 words......:killingme

::typicaluneducatedflyersdumbass::

LordStanley

I know nothing
Laugh away!! I'm sure when Brash was w/ the Flyers you didn't like the goon in him....

When he was with the flyers he gooned it up with other goons. Like Tie Domi, Derek Boogaard and Eric Godard.

Head hunting and breaking an unsuspecting players face deserves a suspension....

No matter who the player is or what team he plays for, intent to injure doesnt belong in any sport...

If Colton Orr when after Tomas Fleischmann like that, you'd be singing a different tune.

Black-Francis

When he was with the flyers he gooned it up with other goons. Like Tie Domi, Derek Boogaard and Eric Godard.

Head hunting and breaking an unsuspecting players face deserves a suspension....

No matter who the player is or what team he plays for, intent to injure doesnt belong in any sport...

If Colton Orr when after Tomas Fleischmann like that, you'd be singing a different tune.

I agree with a 2 game suspension....The NHL had to make up for that lame Tortorella suspension.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

I haven't cried a lick so call me what you want. Where have you been? When the series was 3-1 Rangers you couldn't be found..... just like the rest of the Banwagon CAPS fans.

:killingme Yep, I'm a bandwagon fan. :killingme

Keep it up, Forcedberg. I can't wait to see what you say next. :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I haven't cried a lick so call me what you want. Where have you been? When the series was 3-1 Rangers you couldn't be found..... just like the rest of the Banwagon CAPS fans.
We've been around as noted in this thread and others.

The dingleberry fans come about when they can rub it in. You know who they are.