Cap's Thread?

LordStanley

I know nothing
I told a buddy of mine at the start of the series, Caps in 7... I will be shocked if they loose game 7, at home. I just don't see it happening.

OldHillcrestGuy

Thank you Lord Stanley for your belief in the Caps I know you are a big Philly fan. Just maybe the Caps peaked too soon this season like before the Olympics, they havent played that great since.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Thank you Lord Stanley for your belief in the Caps I know you are a big Philly fan. Just maybe the Caps peaked too soon this season like before the Olympics, they havent played that great since.

In the playoffs, goal tending wins the series. Its what pushes them to 6 and 7 games. Halak is killing you right now! Just like what Craig Locher just said. However he has been inconsistant too.
If the caps make it to the next round or conference finals, the netminding better be solid.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In the playoffs, goal tending wins the series. Its what pushes them to 6 and 7 games. Halak is killing you right now! Just like what Craig Locher just said. However he has been inconsistant too.
If the caps make it to the next round or conference finals, the netminding better be solid.

Yeah, that's one of the great things about playoff hockey. If Montreal wins, it won't be because of luck, they'd have earned it. If the Caps find a way, the finding of a way helps them later.

:buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

As a life long Cap fan since day one, it just gets so frustrating to see Caps continue to do this year after year, and this year more so then others with the awesome team the Caps have this year. The excuse is the other teams goalie was hot. Varly's been great so far but the Caps have let Halak look like the greatest goalie ever to play the game..

LordStanley

I know nothing
As a life long Cap fan since day one, it just gets so frustrating to see Caps continue to do this year after year, and this year more so then others with the awesome team the Caps have this year. The excuse is the other teams goalie was hot. Varly's been great so far but the Caps have let Halak look like the greatest goalie ever to play the game..

And everyone wonders why philly fans boo and complain about their teams and athletes... Year after year, they are right there and can't get over that hill. That's why we boo!!! We expect a lot more from them. And as of lately, I've been hearing some boos coming from the caps fans during the home games!!! Love it! Welcome to the darkside :lol:

Last edited: