Cap's Thread?

OldHillcrestGuy

Your scouting out the Habs , for the next round. lol If for some unforeseen reason the Caps are playing golf in a few days, I will be rooting for the Flyers to take the Eastern Conference title, anybody but Pittsburgh.:buddies:

I just saw where if Montreal advances and not the Caps, The Bruins would play the Flyers and Montreal would play Pittsburgh, but if the Caps advance the Bruins end up playing Pittsburgh and Caps would play Philly.

nuttshack

WOW The first round is CRAZY!!! And I am loving it!!! The Flyer's finally pulled their heads out and played hockey!

The Bruins take out the Sabres!

Pitt who cares Sidney is a DB!!!

Caps need to win game 7 is unreal!!!!!

:yahoo::buddies::otter:

OldHillcrestGuy

WOW The first round is CRAZY!!! And I am loving it!!! The Flyer's finally pulled their heads out and played hockey!

The Bruins take out the Sabres!

Pitt who cares Sidney is a DB!!!

Caps need to win game 7 is unreal!!!!!

:yahoo::buddies::otter:

Has been interesting 2 of the top 3 seeds in the east have fallen, lets hope it doesnt turn into the top 3 seeds falling, come on Caps get your act together. 1-30 on the powerplay unbelieveable, no scoring from Green, Semin, Laich and Fleishmann, 54 shots on goal and only one gets through, need more traffic in front of the goalie and he was letting alot rebound last night and no one there to poke it in. Don't know if I have ever seen a hotter goalie then last night.

Last edited:

Mabus

Free Rent
Go Habs Go

Attachments

• 2942374.jpg
    2942374.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 34

belvak

Happy Camper
Received this today and thought this was a good place to share...

Our father who art in Washington.
Hockey be thy name.
Thy will be done.
The cup will be won.
On ice, as well as in the stands.

Give us this day our hockey sticks.
And forgive us our penalties,
as we forgive those who cross-check against us.

Lead us not into elimination.
But deliver us to victory.
In the name of the fans, Lord Stanley,
and in the name of the Caps.

Amen.