Caps!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Its obvious what the Flyer goons are doing they are going after our top players, Ovie, Huet, Green, and Backstrom somebody is going to get hurt.
Caps are a very young team and they are intimatated(sp) by the way the Flyers are playing, it will be a great learning experience for them and the paybacks will come in the future years as this team matures.

Damn Penquins, they pussed out and didnot want anything to do with the Flyers so they put no effort into there last game. We should be sweeping Ottawa not them.
I'm pulling for the Penguins if the Caps lose.

It's obvious they're trying to hurt Huet by taking cheap shots - they should've been called on some of this. If it were reverse, they would've pulled our guys from the game.

Peter Forsberg

What the puck can they do?

They get called on a penalty everytime they breathe wrong - while the refs just allow the Flyers to do whatever they want.

They might as well make the whole game a 5-on-4.
Semin can put a shot on net he is missing the entire net every shot.

Last edited:

Kerad

I'm pulling for the Penguins if the Caps lose.

It's obvious they're trying to hurt Huet by taking cheap shots - they should've been called on some of this. If it were reverse, they would've pulled our guys from the game.

While I appreciate your support of the Penguins should your guys get flushed...I find your lack of support for "your" team lacking.

And stop crying about officiating. It's weak. Officiating sucks for all teams.

Peter Forsberg

While I appreciate your support of the Penguins should your guys get flushed...I find your lack of support for "your" team lacking.

And stop crying about officiating. It's weak. Officiating sucks for all teams.
I'm starting to like you a little bit.

AndyMarquisLIVE

We need to score here to get back in the game. Shoot this time instead of all the cute passes.
Nothing tonight - they're gonna have to be on their A game tomorrow, play better, be healthy, and hope for better officiating. This one's in the bag - they've got Ov pegged, they've got Green's number.

Ovechkin and Green can't be the only players scoring here - the rest of the team needs to step up.

They need to be within one going into Verizon though - there's no way we can beat Pittsburgh if we have a Game 7 in Philly.

That's right Caps, don't make an attempt to score. They're living up to the name "Crapitals" right now. :rolleyes: