Caps!

Kerad

Blah blah blah.

OHG just hit it - every time I started watching, the Flyers scored.

So, I'm not watching, supporting my team.

What do you mean "every time I started watching" ?!?!?!

You weren't watching the whole game???

"Your team"

:lol:

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Caps are playing like shiat today.

They seem to be letting the Flyers get away with a lot of cheap shots though. Caps need to go out and go jailbreak on them.

BuddyLee

Football addict
That was incredible defense today.

This is a frustrating sport. I was screaming, "Just get it in the net, how hard is that?":lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Caps are playing like shiat today.

They seem to be letting the Flyers get away with a lot of cheap shots though. Caps need to go out and go jailbreak on them.

Typical Verizon Center officiating - sucky. :buttkick:

Are you kidding me??? did you even watch the game? The flyers spent more time in the penalty box then the Caps.

The caps last 2 penaltys were from pure despiration of trying to win the game.

You cant blame the refs since the caps went 0-6 on the powerplay.

The only one on the caps that showed up to play was Huet!!! the rest of the team just plain sucked :lol:

Peter Forsberg

Are you kidding me??? did you even watch the game? The flyers spent more time in the penalty box then the Caps.

The caps last 2 penaltys were from pure despiration of trying to win the game.

You cant blame the refs since the caps went 0-6 on the powerplay.

The only one on the caps that showed up to play was Huet!!! the rest of the team just plain sucked :lol:
Caps fans have no clue. Just like the idiot that sat behind us at the game on Sunday. He knew all of the Caps players first names. HAHA

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Typical Verizon Center officiating - sucky. :buttkick:

How can you say that, Caps got alot more power plays then Flyers, and were unable to convert, they need to start shooting and less passing waiting for the perfect shot. Although 2 different shots one by Semin and the other by Ovie were rockets that really hammered the goalie.

Caps didnot look good yesterday, they need for Semins line and Brooks L. to step up, Flyers are taking Ovie and now after Friday nights game Green out of there normal play so the others need to step up.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Even with the Ovie/Backstrom line on with Flyers 3rd and 4th lines we still couldn't score. They just couldn't seem to get it together and didn't play as a unit as they have been for the past 8 games. Even Brashear was so ineffective I wondered if he was even playing. I hope the Caps can regroup quickly or it's going to be a short series.

LET'S GO CAPS! :clap:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Even with the Ovie/Backstrom line on with Flyers 3rd and 4th lines we still couldn't score. They just couldn't seem to get it together and didn't play as a unit as they have been for the past 8 games. Even Brashear was so ineffective I wondered if he was even playing. I hope the Caps can regroup quickly or it's going to be a short series.

I think everyone and their brother is in agreence that the caps just didn't get it done on sunday. They were entirely outplayed.

Lucky me, I got tickets to saturday's game :yahoo: (I didn't plan on going to any postseason games...but I couldn't pass this up :lol: There was a pre-sale and I got good club-level seats for just $10 more per seat than regular..I guess that was because it was a presale :shrug:)

Hopefully they get it done on the road and they're going into game 5 for a series win :crossedfingers:

LordStanley

I know nothing

maybe they peaked too soon. they had to hustle just to get into the playoffs. Now they look tired!!! going 10-12 to get into the playoffs will take a toll on any team