Caps!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

No biggie PC we forgive you. We are use to the bandwagon CAPS fans. :buddies:

Ouch...
that hurts....

I have followed the Caps my whole life thanks :yay:

(I think :confused:) What was intended by "tough division" last night was that it was a very CLOSE division at the end. All of the teams (maybe minus one) were within playoff fighting contention the last what, 10 games of the season? :shrug:

I don't claim to know all of the stats too well but it was pretty darn close down the stretch.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Giving up on the Caps in a 1-1 series? Wow...you know it's bad when their hardcore fans throw in the towel.

:smile:
I think the Caps are going to win, but I don't think either team can beat Pittsburgh. The Penguins are on their A-game right now and unless they totally implode, they're probably going to win it all.

I just call it as I see it.

Kerad

I think the Caps are going to win, but I don't think either team can beat Pittsburgh. The Penguins are on their A-game right now and unless they totally implode, they're probably going to win it all.

Oh...gotcha.

The Pens are playing great, now...but it's a long road. If they stay healthy, and keep playing as they are, they're going to to the finals.

But that's a tricky word, "if".

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

The penguins are homos who threw a game so they wouldn't have to play a physical first series against the flyers. I wish Ottawa would come back and whoop them. Sydney Crybaby needs to be put out for the season :yay:

Kerad

The penguins are homos who threw a game so they wouldn't have to play a physical first series against the flyers. I wish Ottawa would come back and whoop them. Sydney Crybaby needs to be put out for the season :yay:

What an original, well informed post.

:killingme

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

What an original, well informed post.

:killingme

:wink:

I just don't like him/them :lol:

But why would I, seeing as our team has the lead player in the league and Crosby was still getting more press until quite recently. Its too bad that we don't have a hockey town, hopefully a championship will help bring/keep some of these bandwagon fans and they will actually turn into die-hards :shrug:

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Oh...gotcha.

The Pens are playing great, now...but it's a long road. If they stay healthy, and keep playing as they are, they're going to to the finals.

But that's a tricky word, "if".

How much of it is the Pens playing "great" and how much of it is the Sens just being that bad right now and making Pitt look good?

Kerad

:wink:

I just don't like him/them :lol:

But why would I, seeing as our team has the lead player in the league and Crosby was still getting more press until quite recently. Its too bad that we don't have a hockey town, hopefully a championship will help bring/keep some of these bandwagon fans and they will actually turn into die-hards :shrug:

I know...but it's funny to see the Caps and Flyers fans (in particular) all hate on the Penguins and Crosby with irrational and overblown cliched rants.

:lol:

Flyers fans tend to whine more aggressively...but Caps fans are giving them a run for their money.

"We have Ovechkin, so Crosby is teh suck!!!" :killingme (As for "lead player in the league"...that's debatable. He's certainly MVP for this season.)

The Caps have made a huge improvement his year, and this team should instill a solid fanbase at the Verizon center. Although, I think having the Verizon in downtown DC is a negative when it comes to fan attendance...but that's another discussion entirely.

Kerad

How much of it is the Pens playing "great" and how much of it is the Sens just being that bad right now and making Pitt look good?

The Sens haven't been playing awful...and the Penguins have been playing great, with the exception of about 15 minutes in game 2.

They (Senators) just can't stay out of the penalty box, which is a killer in the playoffs.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
The Sens haven't been playing awful

I think their 3-6-1 record going into the playoffs would suggest otherwise. Outside of Tampa, they were playing the worst hockey in the East coming down the stretch, and they were lucky just to hold on and make it into the playoffs.

Kerad

I think their 3-6-1 record going into the playoffs would suggest otherwise. Outside of Tampa, they were playing the worst hockey in the East coming down the stretch, and they were lucky just to hold on and make it into the playoffs.

I was talking about their play in the series.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ouch...
that hurts....

I have followed the Caps my whole life thanks :yay:

(I think :confused:) What was intended by "tough division" last night was that it was a very CLOSE division at the end. All of the teams (maybe minus one) were within playoff fighting contention the last what, 10 games of the season? :shrug:
I don't claim to know all of the stats too well but it was pretty darn close down the stretch.

Yeah, that was the atlantic Division, which the Caps arent a part of.

Florida, Atlanta and Tampa had no chance in hell of making the playoff. The race was only between The caps and the Canes. The South East is the worst in the NHL