Cars and Bikes for Cub Scouts

I am trying to get race cars/hot rods/classics/choppers/whatever to come to day camp on 6/27 @ the fairgrounds in L'town for family day between 9 and noon. Anybody available?

Theme for camp is Wild, Wacky, Wonderful Wheels. I've got St. Mary's Co. sheriff's office bringing in a number of vehicles. Comm van from Pax. Working on getting fire apparatus. Luge Bob is bringing his stuff. Working on JR. dragsters and full size race cars. Would basically be a chance for the kids to see teh cars/trucks/bikes and talk to owners.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
show up at 9:00, park, and then hang out till noon?

Any kind of refreshments/food available on site?
My riding club only shows up if food is involved :lol:

MrX

High Octane
if i had one, id be interested! If you coan provide more details, i could pass the word to some other people. :yay:

L

lugebob

Yup. I will be there to talk to the scouts and their families, show them my gear, take pictures and perhaps get to Jet around fair grounds a few times.

Lugebob
Troop 410 Pomfret

MrX

High Octane
Yup. I will be there to talk to the scouts and their families, show them my gear, take pictures and perhaps get to Jet around fair grounds a few times.

Lugebob
Troop 410 Pomfret

:yay: im sure they'll LOVE that!

There are no prizes or anything like that. Strictly bring them in and let the kids see them.

There will be ice water everywhere (bring a container). There will be pizza, ice tea and lemonade, Rita's is coming, and we may have watermellon again this year.

L

lugebob

That was fun.... Good hot fun.. The cubs scouts and their families really got a kick out of fast wheels and jet noise...

It looked like a good time.was had by all.

And incase you need a push. Scouting is one of the best things you can do...parents and son... they are exposed to so many different types of activities. It would be hard not to find something they would excel at and carry through life.

And the new scouting also seems to open many activites to the entire family now and then...

Oh yea.... thanks for all that pizza...

Cheers from Blue Smoke Racing....