Cars with no A/C?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I paid for stinkin' air conditioning in my vehicle, you can bet your bippy that I'm going to use it. :yay:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
You and I are so alike it's skeery (cept I wouldn't have married Bob)! :love:
You had you chance years ago. Remember? :whistle:

And marrying Bob isn't the worst that you could have done. I've seen some of the girls that you've dated. :roflmao:

bohman

I can't believe the number of people driving around in this heat with their windows down. Do that many people have broken AC's?? :confused:

Brings up a question: Can you buy a new car these days w/out AC? Is there anything left coming off the line where AC isn't standard? Maybe a Yaris or something like that.

I know that it was quite a few years ago that commercial trucks all started getting equipped with AC. Some federal law requires it; helps keep drivers from getting fatigued in the heat.

Cowgirl

Brings up a question: Can you buy a new car these days w/out AC? Is there anything left coming off the line where AC isn't standard? Maybe a Yaris or something like that.

My former boss had to order his car with no A/C. :lol:

C

CalvertNewbie

I can't believe the number of people driving around in this heat with their windows down. Do that many people have broken AC's?? :confused:

I've noticed that lately too. My AC has been crankin in my truck, can't stand this humidity!

Maybe they're smokers who don't want their kids in the backseat to smell like an ashtray the whole day. :whistle: Not long ago, I saw a lady parked with all the windows up, with 2 babies in carseats. Wth is up with that?

nomoney

I almost never use the AC in my smart car, of course I care about the environment quite a bit more than the average person. I only use the AC on days when I'm volunteering at the church and I need to drive some of the older ladies around for their doctors appointments.

:lmao: Okaaaaay....

bcp

In My Opinion
I almost never use the AC in my smart car, of course I care about the environment quite a bit more than the average person. I only use the AC on days when I'm volunteering at the church and I need to drive some of the older ladies around for their doctors appointments.
If you cared about the environment as much as you claim, you would understand the damage that can be done by loose running cats.

I think your concern is all smoke and mirrors,, a mirror that you might want to look into now and again.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House

I would rather ride around town on a Donkey than in a car with no AC.

FeralCatLover

:lmao: Okaaaaay....

What are you laughing about?

If you cared about the environment as much as you claim, you would understand the damage that can be done by loose running cats.

I think your concern is all smoke and mirrors,, a mirror that you might want to look into now and again.

Leave me alone you jerk, this thread has nothing to do with cats. There is a place and a time for everything.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Wirelessly posted (SCH-U350/1.0 NetFront/3.0.22.2.18 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Makes me enjoy the a/c at home more.

bcp

In My Opinion
Just in case FCL didnt see this in the other thread

Smart Car Gas Mileage (MPG) - Smart Car Models | Hybrid Cars

Smart car 41 highway???

Our Jetta TDI gets over 60mpg highway, 49mpg city.
How dare you drive a gas guzzler like that POS smart car. It just pisses me off to see people so willing to waste fuel like you do.

I hope a large feral cat climbs up on top of your happy meal toy car and crushes it.

FeralCatLover

Just in case FCL didnt see this in the other thread

Smart Car Gas Mileage (MPG) - Smart Car Models | Hybrid Cars

Smart car 41 highway???

Our Jetta TDI gets over 60mpg highway, 49mpg city.
How dare you drive a gas guzzler like that POS smart car. It just pisses me off to see people so willing to waste fuel like you do.

I hope a large feral cat climbs up on top of your happy meal toy car and crushes it.

I find it highly implausible that a knuckle draggin baboon such as yourself would do anything sensible. Now leave me alone please. I have done nothing to you.