CBD oil

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Anyone use it? It's really popular in AZ for some reason and I'm thinking about trying it so that I can be 20 years younger and a size 2 like the ads say....
Story this morning on local news.. if you work for the FED don't do it.

They advertise that it's THC free, and urinalysis safe..

IT ISN'T and it could cost you your job and your clearance(s)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
On the news this morning
30 year Federal LEO lost his job because he popped positive on a Urinalysis ALLEGEDLY due to his use of CBD oil for pain management.

Glad I don't work for the Fed gummint. The CBD lotion has been the absolute bomb for my joint disease (no pun intended)..

Timely email just came in reminding folks you risk your clearance should you pop positive from CBD product(s).

UnaAllan

Most of my friends use it regularly and honestly I don’t even know if I should try it. It is not addictive and is one of the safest substances in this class. I found one of the best cbd suppliers on the market knockoutcbd.com. Literally everyone advises me to try cbd and I want to do it, but I'm scared to try something new. I hope that bench will not have problems with pressure! If you have experience using cbd, then share with me!

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Most of my friends use it regularly and honestly I don’t even know if I should try it.
It's not the cure for everything.

The drops (in my coffee every morning) and skin cream did wonders for my rheumatic joint disease pain (shoulders, elbows and hips). Same result more recently for my younger brother, a carpenter, that came down with a similar affliction. My elderly mother finds that the cream really helps relieve some of her back pain issues from arthritis. On the other hand...my wife has major problems with chronic pain in one leg and foot due to the after effects of multiple fractures and the surgeries that required. She gained no noticeable benefit in treating that with any of the CBD products.

Balerenes

I don't see anything wrong with that. It is everyone's choice. Maybe take it for recreational purposes, like me. Smoking Sativa is good for your health. It helps relieve stress and more. I switched to vapes with marijuana because people don't breathe. And there are as many harmful concentrates in the supplement as there are in regular weed. The main thing is to buy from trusted sites like justcannabis.shop. In terms of quality, I like everything and a great variety. Besides, many celebrities smoke. And I think it's better to buy weed than something heavier.

Last edited:

Paula_Gor

I have personally benefited from a CBD tinture for chronic knee pain. I was initially cautiously optimistic. Now going on 3 months of consistent use (topical and sublingual) and my knee feels better than it has the past 10 years. I no longer need to wear a knee brace. I recently started putting it on my wrist, which is periodically painful. I dislocated it when I was a teen. It too is now painfree. I'm now a self described CBD evangelist))

Last edited:

elewawike

I didn't really believe in the healing properties of CBD and all the packages, products where it is in the composition I always skipped by. But I started having trouble sleeping about a month ago. I often had nightmares and woke up in the middle of the night and could not fall asleep. For weeks without normal sleep, I was ready to take any medication just to get a good night's sleep. So my mom bought me melatonin in gummies but didn't see that it was cbd gummies. I took the gummies for a few days, and sleep came back to me.

General Lee

I didn't really believe in the healing properties of CBD and all the packages, products where it is in the composition I always skipped by. But I started having trouble sleeping about a month ago. I often had nightmares and woke up in the middle of the night and could not fall asleep. For weeks without normal sleep, I was ready to take any medication just to get a good night's sleep. So my mom bought me melatonin in gummies but didn't see that it was cbd gummies. I took the gummies for a few days, and sleep came back to me.
Pot head

black dog

Free America
Still havent seen any long term science written on the good and bad of CBT oil, just alot of folks opinion's...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Still havent seen any long term science written on the good and bad of CBT oil, just alot of folks opinion's...
In my case, there was no opinion. . Just as very simple observation of a surprisingly noticeable benefit that was darned near immediate.

black dog

Free America
In my case, there was no opinion. . Just as very simple observation of a surprisingly noticeable benefit that was darned near immediate.

LOL... To you yes, to the rest of the world and me, its your opinion. Theres not alot of good valid info out available thats not an opinion. I like facts.
I get some things work for some and not for others, but im not a contender for any of non THC products on the market, god put it there for a reason.
I visited a few dispensaries while in Vegas a few days ago, weed has really gone up since we were kids.
When it becomes legal in Indiana I will be growing for family/personal consumption if and when its needed.

My sfather was 80 years of weed was bad, hes now 87, ALS has changed his opinion along with my #1 dad his last two years Lou Gehrigs... We both grewup with eggs in the frying pan on tv, im slowly changing my opinion with some things...
If it works, ****ing Do it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LOL... To you yes, to the rest of the world and me, its your opinion. Theres not alot of good valid info out available thats not an opinion. I like facts.
I get some things work for some and not for others, but im not a contender for any of non THC products on the market, god put it there for a reason.
I visited a few dispensaries while in Vegas a few days ago, weed has really gone up since we were kids.
When it becomes legal in Indiana I will be growing for family/personal consumption if and when its needed.

My sfather was 80 years of weed was bad, hes now 87, ALS has changed his opinion along with my #1 dad his last two years Lou Gehrigs... We both grewup with eggs in the frying pan on tv, im slowly changing my opinion with some things...
If it works, ****ing Do it.

I do wonder if my old ways and old days of smoking weed would produce the same beneficial rheumatic joint pain relief as the extracts clearly do (extracts which have absolutely zero "recreational" benefit or effect.) I suspect the answer is most likely "yes"..... I've seen the very positive palliative effects of smoking good weed going back 40 years or more. Just not something I enjoy any more...and have not for a good 30 years now.