Celebrity Death Pool

littlelady

God bless the USA
Go start a thread for soldiers, ya big dummy.

I was just watching a show tonight about discussion of terrorists/war involving America. And, then I remembered I never replied to you. Celebrities mean nothing in the scheme of the world. I don't care about them. Blow it out your nose or your arse; I don't care which one you choose. And, when does talking about soldiers makes me a dummy? Stay in your NHL thread. You do better there, and it shows you don't pay attention outside of that little world you are in. I, definitely, realized how you regard our soldiers. They are the true celebrities.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I was just watching a show tonight about discussion of terrorists/war involving America. And, then I remembered I never replied to you. Celebrities mean nothing in the scheme of the world. I don't care about them. Blow it out your nose or your arse; I don't care which one you choose. And, when does talking about soldiers makes me a dummy? Stay in your NHL thread. You do better there, and it shows you don't pay attention outside of that little world you are in. I, definitely, realized how you regard our soldiers. They are the true celebrities.

You do realize that the name of the thread is "Celebrity Death Pool"? Now soldiers, all military in fact, are a lot of things, but rarely is celebrity one of them. If it is, it's usually a bad thing.

Hank

my war

:twitch:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You do realize that the name of the thread is "Celebrity Death Pool"? Now soldiers, all military in fact, are a lot of things, but rarely is celebrity one of them. If it is, it's usually a bad thing.

Yes, I realize what the title of this thread is. My mistake was not fully understanding the definition of 'celebrity'; I, also, thought the def included 'celebrated'. It does not define that way. My thinking was that the military should be celebrated. So, my mistake. However, I still feel our military brave do not get the recognition they deserve, as compared to 'celebrities'. Example, Mohammed Ali got more recognition at his death than General Harold Greene who died in Afghan. Anyway, celebs are around for our entertainment if we choose to watch them, and they do it for the fame and fortune. Also, I get tired of 'celebs' that mouth off about politics when they are not affected in any way, whatsoever.

I appreciate your input, and pointing out the flaw in my post, but I still feel the same way about 'celebrity'. :smile:

warneckutz

what is your reason for entertaining so many?

drunk-posting2.jpg ... you know why ... :otter:

Well, I got your attention, member of few posts. Mission accomplished! :lol:

image.jpg

Misfit

Lawful neutral
WWE's Mr. Fuji. He was 82

I met him years ago...he had a school in Tennessee and once I told him I was a Judo guy (I think he said he'd been an Olympic alternate) he had his guys get in the ring and he called out throws. I tossed them around all afternoon. :lmao:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I met him years ago...he had a school in Tennessee and once I told him I was a Judo guy (I think he said he'd been an Olympic alternate) he had his guys get in the ring and he called out throws. I tossed them around all afternoon. :lmao:

They didn't throw salt in your eyes, did they?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

No ####!!!!!! I', buying! I wanna hear Fuji stories!!!!!!