Chancellor's Run Road

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
What, yield so some SMIB can go to the shopping oasis of Hickory Hills, Nicholetti's authentic cockroach pizza, a video store, (who uses video anymore> TIVO!!), ABC, (well I gotta get a quart, pack of smokes and $72 in daily lotto tix).

Yeah, I wanna yield for those folks.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
I think i'd rather let you find out how big an AZZ i am over time, but don't worry it WILL happen ;-)
Then you should fit right in. TARD. :moon:

Danzig

jlabsher said:
What, yield so some SMIB can go to the shopping oasis of Hickory Hills, Nicholetti's authentic cockroach pizza, a video store, (who uses video anymore> TIVO!!), ABC, (well I gotta get a quart, pack of smokes and $72 in daily lotto tix).

Yeah, I wanna yield for those folks.
No, You could hit me. I could use the cash.

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Danzig said:
No, You could hit me. I could use the cash.

i don't want my cars scratched. BTW, like earlier posts says, the turning vehicle are to yield, especiall since THEY have the RED light!!

also, (not directed at you danzig) show me a make and model of car that can turn make a u-turn within the footprint of 12 feet (single lane wide)... there isn't any.

turning vehicles must yield like the sign says and like the red light says!

Midnightrider

RoseRed said:
Then you should fit right in. TARD. :moon:

(tenting fingers like Monty Burns)
Exxxxxxcellent

are you always so forward, I usually have to work a little harder to get the ladies to drop the pants :jet:

So is the "american beauty" part refering to yourself, or the album?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
SuperGrover said:
turning vehicles must yield like the sign says and like the red light says!
Good point. I'd like to see the signal there redone so right-turning drivers have a red arrow whenever northbound Chancellor's drivers have the green.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Tonio said:
Good point. I'd like to see the signal there redone so right-turning drivers have a red arrow whenever northbound Chancellor's drivers have the green.
Isn't a red light just as good as a red arrow, red = stop if it's an arrow or not, if I'm not mistaken in MD it's right on red after a complete stop:ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Midnightrider said:
(tenting fingers like Monty Burns)
Exxxxxxcellent

are you always so forward, I usually have to work a little harder to get the ladies to drop the pants :jet:

So is the "american beauty" part refering to yourself, or the album?
clickie

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
Tonio said:

tys_mommy is correct...

it's almost like splitting hair, but still a good recommendation...

i'd like add that the right land heading southbound (towards pegg) be changed to right turn only at Hickory Hills. So many times, some knucklehead would ignore the striping and try and cut off people...

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
SuperGrover said:
i'd like add that the right land heading southbound (towards pegg) be changed to right turn only at Hickory Hills. So many times, some knucklehead would ignore the striping and try and cut off people...

I agree with that. The whole U turn and right on red confused me too a couple of times, now I watch for them as I speed home nightly. I still see people who won't cut the U turn folks a break, but most of the U turn folks now watch the southbound 235 people to make sure they stop.

Midnightrider

And i thught i was going to be treated to some adult themed photos. Well the roses were nice too.
just wondering b/c you have the "dark side of the moon" and "American beauty" in your description

Attachments

• B00007LTIL.01.jpg
    B00007LTIL.01.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 64

darkclown

I thought..

I thought I heard that the State ran out of money and could not widen Chancellors Run. Something definitely needs to be done. The situation at the intersection in front of Norris Rd and Buck Hewitt Rd is very bad. Now that they are adding office space in the mix the county or State should be forced to widen it at least up to Chancellors Run park.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Tonio said:
Ever since the concrete barrier went up between Sheetz and Hickory Hills, I've noticed drivers on northbound Chancellor's Run Road making U-turns to head south. Every day I make a right turn from southbound Route 235 onto southbound Chancellor's, and I've almost had my car's front end clipped twice.
I guess you're a little confused by that YIELD sign as you're making your turn