• men yes tell

Votes: 21 26.9%
  • men I don't wanna no

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
pvineswinger said:
I don't think she meant this one. The WHOLE "Lose the drama" thread was deleted.
I wonder who initiated that? :confused:
It wasn't deleted ... I see it just fine. :shrug:

Steve

Enjoying life!
pvineswinger said:
I don't think she meant this one. The WHOLE "Lose the drama" thread was deleted.

Oh, I'll have to :spank: her for being so clear. :whistle:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
CMC122 said:
Well I'm glad some can still see- it took me a long time to get that thread to where it was. I'd hate to see it lost forever. :shrug:
I'm sure the thread will live on in the hearts and minds of those of us who can't see it... :drama:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
pvineswinger said:
Ah.... I see.
Crab-case can't hold up in a flame war- so she takes her toys and goes to the Private forums. :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
pvineswinger said:
Ah.... I see.
Crab-case can't hold up in a flame war- so she takes her toys and goes to the Private forums. :lmao:
She can't move threads to her own forum:dork:

crabcake

pvineswinger said:
Ah.... I see.
yea, that's it ... I moved the thread. Cuz you know I'm admin and can move a thread someone else started. :duh:

crabcake

pvineswinger said:
No but she can HAVE them moved- :duh:
(if she cries enough.)
guess you had your head up your feeders' azz when this was posted in it. :duh:

vraiblonde said:
Good God Almighty! You all are STILL at it? :twitch: Shoot, I took my girls to voice lessons, then went grocery shopping in the time ya'll wasted trying to zing each other.

Anyway, I have to get rid of this thread. It's getting a little...warm. CC, ya want it? I'll stick it in your personal forum. Then you can make Pvine a member and ya'll can REALLY let your hair down.

:dance:

H

HollowSoul

here we go again.....please keep your tray tables and seat backs in their folded and upright positions, we are expecting turbulance..:lol:

crabcake

HollowSoul said:
here we go again.....please keep your tray tables and seat backs in their folded and upright positions, we are expecting turbulance..:lol:
Sorry HS ... I'm catching a flight outta this one. Pvines can't stand on her own two feet to flame ... she's gotta be cajoled and fisted-fed by some clucker. :duh:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
guess you had your head up your feeders' azz when this was posted in it. :duh:

No i actually got tired of trying to explain things two and three times to you- so I went to bed.
It's tough trying to educate an idiot. :ohwell:

Have fun reading my literary masterpieces!

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?
HollowSoul said:
Personally I think Pvine was given way too much credit in yesterday's "flame" if that's what you want to call it :yawn:

H

HollowSoul

crabcake said:
Sorry HS ... I'm catching a flight outta this one. Pvines can't stand on her own two feet to flame ... she's gotta be cajoled and fisted-fed by some clucker. :duh:
:ohwell:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
crabcake said:
Fist-fed is better than fisted- you know what that is from your "evening" job.
And no "clucker's" fed me anything.
I'm a heifer anyway- we have a different diet.