Cheatle hearing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥🔥 In a stunning setback for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, the Wall Street Journal ran a truly tragic story yesterday headlined, “Secret Service Director Resigns Amid Anger Over Trump Shooting.” The Secret Service’s second-best woman director in history resigned the day after her harrowing Congressional testimony, during which members of Congress harangued her till her hair started falling out in clumps, but she still stubbornly insisted she would not quit.

image 2.png

The next day, she changed her mind, which after all has been a woman’s prerogative ever since Eve took a second look at that apple tree. But let’s look closer. I smell a rat. Since Director Cheatle was so determined to hang on she endured the full Nancy Mace treatment, it seems obvious Cheatle was forced out.

Her crime was not failing to protect President Trump, don’t be silly. Her crime was bungling the Congressional hearing and making everybody look bad.

Don’t be judgy. It isn’t easy to sit in Congress for hours being publicly castigated and keep giving circuitous, mind-numbing non-answers that go nowhere but still end the line of questions. For instance, compare what you’ve seen of Cheatle’s testimony with the masterful performance by human cockroach Anthony Fauci, who could write the book on answering questions without answering anything.

If I had to guess, I’d guess it was one particular remarkable line of questioning that signed Director Cheatle’s professional death warrant:

image 3.png

CLIP: Director Cheatle flat refuses to tell Congress about the shell casings (2:16)

In the clip, Representative Lisa McClain (R-Mi.) pressed former Director Cheatle about the number of shell casings found next to the shooter’s body. This is important because the audio recorded seven to eight shots fired, but in two groups: five wild shots and two to three very accurate shots, one of which clipped President Trump’s ear, right next to his brain, an important part of the body that many people desire to retain intact. (But not all. See, e.g., President Cabbage.)

There is a rumor whistleblowers told Congress that only five shell casings were found by the shooter. If true, that fact would prove there had been a second, better-trained shooter at the Butler rally, which would change the entire trajectory of the conversation, if you’ll allow me that minor pun.

Former Director Cheatle made a critical rookie mistake while she was not-answering the shells question. See if you can spot it:

MCCLAIN: “Did the FBI share with you how many shell casings were on the roof?”

CHEATLE: “Yes.”

MCCLAIN: “How many were there?”

CHEATLE: “I would refer you to the FBI blah blah blah.”

MCCLAIN: “You know the answer to the question, you just refuse to answer the question from the member of Congress who subpoenaed you to be here … what are you hiding, my friend?”

At the very instant Cheatle admitted she did know the number of shell casings —one of the most important facts going— former Director Cheatle burned her toast, sealing her fate in blackened, inedible crumbs.

In other words, Cheatle, who was supposed to be pretending her Agency was falling over itself with helpfulness, accidentally exposed the coverup, which was an unforgivable crime. It became immediately obvious to the shadow Administration it needed a more skilled, Fauci-like leader of the Secret Service who knows better how to make it look like the agency is cooperating, without actually cooperating.

BOP

I thought she was resigning today
If she does, or she gets "fired," she'll simply move to another position. Saw it time and time again in the Gov't. Hell, she'll probably even get a promotion out of it.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Hmmm... Someone needs to look into where Adam Schiff was during Crooks attempt.

Check his bank records, phone calls and all electronic communications too.

Maybe a search of his house, cars and office.

BOP

"We are conducting an investigation" ...in other words, you'll never get answers to your questions
I wonder if they've found a motive for the 2015 San Bernadino shootings, even though there were jihadist screeds on line.

I'm kidding. It's homegrown terrorism influence by foreign terrorism, though presumably not affiliated with any group or organization.

Took them years to figure that sh*t out.

BOP

Honest answer,
Nobody knew much about the chineeeeee virus at the time.
He probably would have IF he had a real AG
They DID pay for it............. 30K mescan military keeping the future democraps south of the border
Obammycare.......... beats me, lucky for me I'm covered far batter but don't like paying for their healthcare
As to the Won's signature disaster, the Republican'ts in Congress would not work with the leader of their party to get sh*t done.

Hijinx

Why stonewall and not answer questions when those asking the questions already know the answers.?
Tell the truth, at least you look honest.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

It took them that long to make sure that they actually did NOT have any ties to any recognized terror groups.

I'm surprised they didn't try to link them to parents in Virginia, who are, after all, domestic terrorists.