Cheatle hearing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kimberly Cheatle Says No Radio Communications Were Recorded on Trump Shooting Day

Third, why aren’t all radio communications recorded? In the digital age, this isn’t difficult. It does not require an enormous amount of inconvenience or storage space. This is also history. This is also, in the case of an assassination or attempted assassination, crucial to any ongoing investigation. You’re telling me some police officer in Nowhere, Iowa, can record everything with a body cam, but the United States Secret Service, with its eight billion dollar budget, cannot record radio communications when protecting the current frontrunner for the presidency?

This is bullshit.

This whole thing stinks of a conspiracy and cover-up, which is not something I say lightly. In this house, Oswald worked alone, the earth is round, Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, and putting fluoride in the water was a good idea. But this…THIS…?

Cheatle’s testimony was outrageous in its deflections and stonewalling. Her presentation was indefensible and suspicious in the extreme. She wasn’t testifying about something like the breakdown of the Obamacare site. A former president — and likely the next president— came within a millimeter of having his brains blown out.

On top of that are these gob-smacking security failures, none of which Cheatle refuted:

• The Secret Service left a roof a mere 450 feet from Trump’s line of sight unguarded.
  • To defend this jaw-dropping oversight, the head of the Secret Service lied with the excuse that this roof was unsafe because it was so steep.
  • The Secret Service denied numerous requests over two years to add additional security to Trump events.
  • In the days after the assassination attempt, the Secret Service lied about not denying these requests.
  • The Secret Service identified the wannabe assassin as a threat at least an hour before Trump took the stage.
  • The Secret Service spotted the assassin on the roof at 5:51 p.m.
  • The Secret Service still allowed Trump to take the stage at 6:02 p.m.
  • The assassin was unmolested until 6:11 p.m. and only after he got off eight shots, one of which hit Trump and missed killing him by a millimeter or two.
As I wrote earlier on Monday:

• Love
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Nancy Mace Forces Impeachment Vote on Secret Service DEI Director Kim Cheatle Within 48 Hours!

According to the Oversight Committee, here are some key findings:

1. Nine days after an assassination attempt on President Donald Trump’s life, the director of the U.S. Secret Service DOES NOT have a comprehensive timeline of events.

2. She HAS NOT visited the site in Butler, PA.

3. The roof the shooter used was OUTSIDE the perimeter the Secret Service was monitoring.

4. She thinks that the assassination attempt was “the most significant operational failure at the Secret Service in decades,” yet she still believes she is the best person to lead the Secret Service.

5. She was more forthcoming with her TV interview appearances than our hearing and even had her opening statement “leaked” to journalists hours before our committee received a copy.

6. She believes this tragedy, which claimed a life, almost killed President Trump, and injured two others, WAS preventable.

7. She ADMITS to multiple lapses in security under her leadership of the law enforcement agency.

8. She believes there were SUFFICIENT resources given to President Trump on the day he was shot.

9. She COULD NOT answer whether or not the gunman acted alone.

Following the hearing, Mace announced on Monday evening that she had filed a privileged motion to impeach Kim Cheatle. This move will force a vote within the next 48 hours.

The privileged motion Mace filed requires the House of Representatives to hold a vote within 48 hours, ensuring that the matter will be addressed immediately. This procedural maneuver is designed to bypass the usual lengthy process of committee reviews and debates.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Ghetto Democrats Cry SEXISM Over GOP DESTROYING WOKE Secret Service Chief During HEATED Hearing!​

Ro Khanna will be thrilled to know he's a Republican now.

This was pretty much a bipartisan ass whooping. A handful of them wanted to gripe about gun control and racism, but most of them addressed the topic at hand and delivered a massive smackdown to lying **** Cheatle.

On another note, I like the guy in that video and he's typically the only one of these vids you post that I watch. With all the boring annoying pundits out there I'd like to see more like him on TV and in the mainstream. He should take Judge Janine's seat on The Five, or take over pointless Neal Cavuto's show.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Nancy Mace Forces Impeachment Vote on Secret Service DEI Director Kim Cheatle Within 48 Hours!

According to the Oversight Committee, here are some key findings:

1. Nine days after an assassination attempt on President Donald Trump’s life, the director of the U.S. Secret Service DOES NOT have a comprehensive timeline of events.

2. She HAS NOT visited the site in Butler, PA.

3. The roof the shooter used was OUTSIDE the perimeter the Secret Service was monitoring.

4. She thinks that the assassination attempt was “the most significant operational failure at the Secret Service in decades,” yet she still believes she is the best person to lead the Secret Service.

5. She was more forthcoming with her TV interview appearances than our hearing and even had her opening statement “leaked” to journalists hours before our committee received a copy.

6. She believes this tragedy, which claimed a life, almost killed President Trump, and injured two others, WAS preventable.

7. She ADMITS to multiple lapses in security under her leadership of the law enforcement agency.

8. She believes there were SUFFICIENT resources given to President Trump on the day he was shot.

9. She COULD NOT answer whether or not the gunman acted alone.

Following the hearing, Mace announced on Monday evening that she had filed a privileged motion to impeach Kim Cheatle. This move will force a vote within the next 48 hours.

The privileged motion Mace filed requires the House of Representatives to hold a vote within 48 hours, ensuring that the matter will be addressed immediately. This procedural maneuver is designed to bypass the usual lengthy process of committee reviews and debates.
Even if she gets impeached, does the Senate have the cojones to hold the trial. You'd think after Cheetle's performance yesterday the answer would be yes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even if she gets impeached, does the Senate have the cojones to hold the trial. You'd think after Cheetle's performance yesterday the answer would be yes.

I'm curious why the Biden admin doesn't put a feather in its cap and fire her. This would also give some cred to Kamala, make her look like someone who actually cares about corruption and incompetence. There is no downside to cutting this chick loose.

Unless.....

She *is* the Director of SS, and likely has a lot of information the Democrats would like to keep hidden, including perhaps that the Trump assassination attempt was an inside job. If she were a team player she'd have fallen on her sword and resigned, put all speculation and rumors to rest, so the ass whipping she took yesterday is probably nothing compared to what's going on behind the scenes.

Hell, these scumbags just made a freaking sitting president bow out. What's going on that they can't force out some bureaucrat?

Hijinx

I cannot understand why someone faced with the blatant accusations and proofs of incompetence would not resign and find somewhere to hide from media. Biden even in his deranged mind has sense enough to hide in Rehoboth.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I cannot understand why someone faced with the blatant accusations and proofs of incompetence would not resign and find somewhere to hide from media. Biden even in his deranged mind has sense enough to hide in Rehoboth.
They have no shame.

They're pure evil.

Self-centered, Arrogant, dishonest, cowardly, manipulative, disrespectful and lazy.

The whole Democrat Package.

Hijinx

They have no shame.

They're pure evil.

Self-centered, Arrogant, dishonest, cowardly, manipulative, disrespectful and lazy.

The whole Democrat Package.
She may turn into another one needing a Biden pardon before his leaving office.
The list is growing.

SamSpade

THIS is where I don't understand why a reasonable person wouldn't just mea culpa, yep, we screwed up, didn't think it would be a significant event, we should have checked - it's all on me.

What ALWAYS GETS ME is when anyone, especially in Washington, says "I take full responsibilty for the failures that happened on my watch .." but their subsequent language is really "now let's stop talking about it and get back to work."

Meaning, shut the hell up, I'm not resigning. Were I in that chair, I would KNOW - I'm not getting past this - I am going down - the prudent - the POSSIBLY career saving move would be - OWN UP, resign. Persisting in stonewalling and lying just means, NO ONE will trust your ass ever again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday, Secret Service Director and DEI administrator Kimberly Cheatle testified before Congress about last week’s assassination attempt. CNN ran its story on the fiery spectacle headlined, “Takeaways from the congressional grilling of Secret Service Director Cheatle on the Trump assassination attempt.

image 13.png

CLIP: Representative Nancy Mace (R-S.C.) castigates Director Cheatle (4:52).

The “takeaways” were that Director Cheatle, under withering, bipartisan, rhetorical crossfire, insisted she is still the very best person in all of America to continue leading the Secret Service, and also, she doesn’t know squat. Don’t blame her, she explained, since at the time of the shooting, she was only holding the Secret Service for a friend.

Under pressure, Cheatle admitted July 13th was a colossal failure and “the most significant operational failure at the Secret Service in decades.” But it wasn’t her failure. Mistakes were made.

Then, late yesterday, Florida Representative Greg Staube (R-Fl.) introduced historic articles of impeachment against Director Cheatle, as the Hill reported in a story headlined, “Florida Republican says he filed articles of impeachment against Secret Service director.

No Secret Service Director has ever been impeached in all of U.S. history.

Also yesterday, Senator Josh Hawley sent a strongly-worded letter to Director Cheatle, who received it fresh off her grueling Congressional testimony, in which Senator Hawley reported that it appears someone had, in fact, been assigned to the Trump shooter’s roof, but abandoned their post because it got too hot. Never mind the slope problem:

image 12.png

As a Floridian, I can sympathize, but the dry, 90-degree weather on July 13th in Butler would be considered temperate in the Sunshine State. It also didn’t overheat the snipers stationed on the other roofs, or the shooter, for that matter. Just saying.

Fortunately, President Cabbage is still relaxing in covid quarantine (but he’s fine!). So he has adroitly avoided answering any questions about the Secret Service’s collossal failure, why he hasn’t asked for Director Cheatle’s resignation, why he remains mentally fit to run the country, why he mailed in his de-nomination announcement, where Jill Biden gets her fashion advice, or anything else.

Joe Biden is not taking questions.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I would think in these situations there is one person in overall 'command' of the event. Like a federal on-scene coordinator under ICS organization.

We still don't know who this person was, or even if there was one.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I would think in these situations there is one person in overall 'command' of the event. Like a federal on-scene coordinator under ICS organization.

We still don't know who this person was, or even if there was one.
My guess it was one of her sychophants and she's protecting it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I understand that changing your views or even evolving slightly is baffling to you but yes, When the vaccines first came out they thought they would be 100% effective. Over time we learned that they help you get over covid faster in some cases and for some people they are 100% effective.

From the original tweet (note, we are using Google translate for German to English so it may not be perfect):

We end the drama about the redactions of the #RKI protocols at this point. Here comes the complete data set of all meeting minutes from 2020 to 2023, unredacted, including 10 GB of additional material ...
A whistleblower, a former employee of the Robert Koch Institute, approached me and gave me the data set. Details about the person are of course subject to whistleblower protection, but I can say this much: the person did it for reasons of conscience.
Our Corona policy was not based on rational, scientific considerations. Numerous political decisions, such as 2G, the facility-related and planned general compulsory vaccination, or the vaccination of children, were purely political decisions for which the RKI, as an authority bound by instructions, provided supposedly scientific legitimacy.

There's the biggie ... were purely political decisions.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
This is just another sign that EVERY agency has grown exponentially worse under Joes appointees.

Now she can go back to protecting Gender-Fluid Pepsi products.