Cheney tells Senator FU

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Can I ask a question? What's wrong with gun toting? Next question - what's wrong with a gun toting Bible thumper?

:confused:
Gun toting - nothing - wish I could. When concealed carry is passed in Maryland of if we move to a state that has it, I'll be packing.

Bible thumper - nothing - has a negative connotation to some. I think of a "Bible thumper" as a shove it in your face, "cast your pearls before swine (Matthew 7:6)" kind of person. I hope I don't do that, but, on the other hand, I will not shrink from my belief.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Hello6
There's a Mr. Jones with some Kool Aid for you:biggrin:
My point was that Mr. Jones as you call him, was also taking what he read from the Bible out of context, twisting it to his purpose, and leading those that were ignorant of what the Bible really says down the path to destruction.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Better than hanging out inside and listening to the crapola they're spewing in there :barf:
Have you ever been inside?:confused: If you have ever really heard the gospel, then you would know that it is inclusive, not exclusive. The Bible does not mince words. It calls sin sin. It is not PC. Too many churches are in the business of church instead of doing the work of God.

By the way, you are invited to go to church with me any time.:biggrin:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Former president of Luther Leauge. Been in more than one.
Then I am surprised at your attitude. Did you develop a personal relationship with God? Or were you there because your family was? Not trying to attack; just to understand why you have fallen away from faith.