Chesapeake Marketplace Open House

phreddyp

I DON'T work at the auction house. I DO work at the Marketplace on occasion. Though owned by the same people, they are seperate businesses. And yes, I am a vendor and sell a lot of awesome stuff :whistle:

Comprende?
Sure they are that's why Larry had to use the safe in the main building to keep the guns in for the gun auctions. I've know Kay ( Truman) Forman for about 50 years and Larry since he was the football coach at Calvert High School. Please try again, I know a lot more about that business than you EVER will sweetie . Sucks don't it?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Sure they are that's why Larry had to use the safe in the main building to keep the guns in for the gun auctions. I've know Kay ( Truman) Forman for about 50 years and Larry since he was the football coach at Calvert High School. Please try again, I know a lot more about that business than you EVER will sweetie . Sucks don't it?
I don't know what you think sucks because I really don't give a flying fig newton about you, your 'knowledge', your relationship with the owners or anything else. Go pick on someone else.
On ignore you go! Good riddance!

phreddyp

I don't know what you think sucks because I really don't give a flying fig newton about you, your 'knowledge', your relationship with the owners or anything else. Go pick on someone else.
On ignore you go! Good riddance!
Typical progressive response. 😉

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I said I will see you there I never said she was employed there, she stated that she does not work there which is NOT true. She does have booths and does sell stuff that my friend is work.

You really should get your facts straight before you join the conversation.
But that is a very liberal trait, congratulations.
Is there a reason that you think you have to win this fight, much less have it?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
There is never a winner in a fight, just one who is less damaged, it aint a game a real Wizard would know that.
But there are some fights that just aren’t worth having. This is one of them, you can’t win it. The best you can get out of it is to not look like a douche.

phreddyp

But there are some fights that just aren’t worth having. This is one of them, you can’t win it. The best you can get out of it is to not look like a douche.
Thank you for your astute observation.
Now would you like the 50 lb bag of sand and shiney new hammer delivered to your work or residence?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sure they are that's why Larry had to use the safe in the main building to keep the guns in for the gun auctions. I've know Kay ( Truman) Forman for about 50 years and Larry since he was the football coach at Calvert High School. Please try again, I know a lot more about that business than you EVER will sweetie .
Bonus points if you can name the pet hamster they kept in the 1970s.

cookie.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Saturday 12/2 and Sunday 12/3 open 10-5. Refreshments, drawings and a lot of vendors offering great deals! Support local small businesses; there's a little something for everyone!
In St. Leonard in front of and beside the Auction house.
Hope to see you there (unless you are a jerk :lol:)
It was nice chatting with you yesterday. I'll be riding back up this week to pick up a few things that she noticed and commented on as we were walking out yesterday. I could've walked around that place for hours. :yay:

NOTSMC

It was nice chatting with you yesterday. I'll be riding back up this week to pick up a few things that she noticed and commented on as we were walking out yesterday. I could've walked around that place for hours. :yay:
I know the perfect gift. It's a sparkly red dress on the second floor. Can't miss it. Buy the wig while you're at it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I know the perfect gift. It's a sparkly red dress on the second floor. Can't miss it. Buy the wig while you're at it.
Thank you, but she's a 100% cotton or hemp kind of gal. I don't think a red sparkly dress would fit into her rotation. Hell, I had to yell at her to keep her shoes on over the summer. She's my hippie chick. :biggrin:

DaSDGuy

I said I will see you there I never said she was employed there, she stated that she does not work there which is NOT true. She does have booths and does sell stuff that my friend is work.

You really should get your facts straight before you join the conversation.
But that is a very liberal trait, congratulations.
Not work. Just a hobby.