Chesapeake Marketplace Open House

frequentflier

happy to be living
Saturday 12/2 and Sunday 12/3 open 10-5. Refreshments, drawings and a lot of vendors offering great deals! Support local small businesses; there's a little something for everyone!
In St. Leonard in front of and beside the Auction house.
Hope to see you there (unless you are a jerk :lol:)

NOTSMC

Saturday 12/2 and Sunday 12/3 open 10-5. Refreshments, drawings and a lot of vendors offering great deals! Support local small businesses; there's a little something for everyone!
In St. Leonard in front of and beside the Auction house.
Hope to see you there (unless you are a jerk :lol:)
I was there today - fun but not as much vintage Christmas as I had hoped for.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I was there today - fun but not as much vintage Christmas as I had hoped for.
A lot of it has already sold. One lady wiped out a majority of my vintage ornaments a couple weeks ago.
But I do think there is a lot of vintage Christmas stuff; maybe not in my booths but certainly in others.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A lot of it has already sold. One lady wiped out a majority of my vintage ornaments a couple weeks ago.
Come hell or high water, we'll see you tomorrow. That is my main objective for Sundays from now on. We shall see...

NOTSMC

But I do think there is a lot of vintage Christmas stuff; maybe not in my booths but certainly in others.
Day late. That's me to a tee. Thanks, very sorry I missed it.

NOTSMC

There's a red dress on the second floor...can't miss it...all sparkly...go go looking, itchy fabric. I spotted that the minute we walked in and told Lee that's all I wanted for Christmas this year. I swear to God I hope someone buys that cause he'll go back and get it and first of all I'd NEVER wear it and second of all it's a mile and half too big for me.

Have you seen that and is it gone yet?

phreddyp

Hmmm Last Tuesday at 6:20 pm you stated that you didn't work at Chesapeake Auction House, Now you have multiple booths and sell Vintage Christmas ornaments there, LOVE IT!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Hmmm Last Tuesday at 6:20 pm you stated that you didn't work at Chesapeake Auction House, Now you have multiple booths and sell Vintage Christmas ornaments there, LOVE IT!
She does not work at the Auction house. Larry and Steve have it on line now.

FF has a booth that is located beside the auction house.

Long time ago, that area was Truman lumber yard.

phreddyp

She does not work at the Auction house. Larry and Steve have it on line now.

FF has a booth that is located beside the auction house.

Long time ago, that area was Truman lumber yard.
She got booths and sells there (selling is work), too hard to understand?

phreddyp

hey Richard Weed..... in the brick building of the facility are individually leases spaces for vendors. Just like the motel room in Motel 6 that you rent. THe vendors are NOT employees, staff or related to business decisions anymore than paying rent.

How I envy the people that have not met you.
I said I will see you there I never said she was employed there, she stated that she does not work there which is NOT true. She does have booths and does sell stuff that my friend is work.

You really should get your facts straight before you join the conversation.
But that is a very liberal trait, congratulations.

phreddyp

Wow, I sure got zinged....yikes.... But, you didnt tell me to educate myself. But, I guess you do have a point. I am convinced now, that beyond any doubt FF, did not elaborate (for one twisted soul) that her work, inside the compound was self serving. Geeeze FF.... Thats a big matza ball there...

Thank You, sir, well played.
Not really, if I'm called out I'm gonna say something.
It's my nature, I've had to correct many an electrical inspector in my time. But then there was always money or time involved.
It's nice to have someone on this site to understand instead of trying to twist what I post.

frequentflier

happy to be living
There's a red dress on the second floor...can't miss it...all sparkly...go go looking, itchy fabric. I spotted that the minute we walked in and told Lee that's all I wanted for Christmas this year. I swear to God I hope someone buys that cause he'll go back and get it and first of all I'd NEVER wear it and second of all it's a mile and half too big for me.

Have you seen that and is it gone yet?
It was still there when I left at 5.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I DON'T work at the auction house. I DO work at the Marketplace on occasion. Though owned by the same people, they are seperate businesses. And yes, I am a vendor and sell a lot of awesome stuff :whistle:

Comprende?