Chickens or ducks

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
See...this is where you and I split on our opinions of Pixie. Not that either one of our opinions really matter in the big picture, though.

You say that she's full of herself. Yes

I say that she's self-assured and experimental. Insucure and very experimental.
It's all good. :shrug: For her, but what about her children who go through so many " step Fathers"?
And since this really has no effect on you, why are you getting bent out of shape about it?
Her life has no effect on me really. BUT if you look at the BIG PICTURE, she is one screwed up chick. She should really leave her skelotons( sp) in the closet where they belong. Her life sounds like a Jacquilen Susan novel.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Why not get bunnies? They had some cool lookin ones at the fair last month.

Also if your gonna get ducks, get one of the black ones that have a mohawk for a doo. There is one that I see down at Stoney's in Broomes Island the thing looks soo cool.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/487892/2/istockphoto_487892_duck.jpg
That duck is not black. :lol:

I vote for chickens, because when you get sick of them you can make chicken pot pie. Plus the doggies can chase them. Ducks are mean and tend to chase back. :lol:

camily

Peace
Her life has no effect on me really. BUT if you look at the BIG PICTURE, she is one screwed up chick. She should really leave her skelotons( sp) in the closet where they belong. Her life sounds like a Jacquilen Susan novel.
Skeleton
Jacqueline Susan. :rolleyes:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I just got this karma................

10-16-2007 11:54 AM they all agree with you. but none will openly post against her almighty

Can we impeach her?? hehehehehehehehehehehehe.........or do you impeach a self made queen? De-thrown her?????

smoothmarine187

10-16-2007 11:54 AM they all agree with you. but none will openly post against her almighty

Can we impeach her?? hehehehehehehehehehehehe.........or do you impeach a self made queen? De-thrown her?????

Did Jabba post in here somewhere and I missed it :confused:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
That duck is not black. :lol:

I vote for chickens, because when you get sick of them you can make chicken pot pie. Plus the doggies can chase them. Ducks are mean and tend to chase back. :lol:

Hmmm. My ex HAD to have chickens when we moved off base. Nasty, pecky things and the eggs have poopie all over them, unlike the ones in the store :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

You should log on as yourself and openly post against her. :clap:

De-throwning sounds awfully painful. Poor Pixie. :bawl: