Chickens or ducks

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pixie, if you get a farm in the future, get the ducks. Just saw a friend over lunch break that has both, and they said that ducks were easier. Plus ducks can swim or fly away in defense if a fox comes after them.

Cowgirl

Pixie, if you get a farm in the future, get the ducks. Just saw a friend over lunch break that has both, and they said that ducks were easier. Plus ducks can swim or fly away in defense if a fox comes after them.

Most domestic ducks are too fat to fly. And chickens can get their little butts pretty high up in trees. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have seen your picture and I do not attack your FAKE BOOBS, but you have NO IDEA what I look like, yet you attach my physical apperarence.:smack::smack:

I have no problem if you do. You see, this is the internet and the fact that you're so wrapped around some internet personality and let someone like me get you so bent out of shape without ever having met me says a lot about you. :huggy: You're preaching this "holier than thou" crap based on my postings, I don't deny how I've lived my life nor will I apologize to a complete stranger over something that has NOTHING to do with them. Why do you care what I say about you?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I have no problem if you do. You see, this is the internet and the fact that you're so wrapped around some internet personality and let someone like me get you so bent out of shape without ever having met me says a lot about you. :huggy: You're preaching this "holier than thou" crap based on my postings, I don't deny how I've lived my life nor will I apologize to an MPD over something that has NOTHING to do with them. Why do you care what I say about you?

:fixed:

smoothmarine187

I figured as much and I'm fairly certain I know who it is anyway.

It's me, :bawl: I'm sorry, but I'm so sick of you trying to steal warnutz from me. Putting your melons in his face all the time, tempting him to go to your house by offering him broccoli and asparagus. I just can't take it anymore.