Chickens or ducks

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Thanks for the Karma:Get off Pixie a$$. Or is it that you secretly want to be ON it?

But: I already have a p***Y. I don't need a C.U.Next.Tuesday

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Super Freak, super freak, she's a super freak. :getdown:

And Roberta, before your judgmental self righteous ass starts in on my children you should meet them. At 3 and 5 they have more decency towards complete strangers in their little toes than you do in your whole bitter whithered body. :kiss:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE

And Roberta, before your judgmental self righteous ass starts in on my children you should meet them. At 3 and 5 they have more decency towards complete strangers in their little toes than you do in your whole bitter whithered body. :kiss:

There you go being rude, you have no IDEA who I am, so now I am withered? JHTF do you think you know that??

Did you catch the thread I posted yesterday about the 3 yr old who took his stang for a ride? Though I never met them, I thought of your two boy...:lol: I would have thought of nomo's boys first but they would be in a toy Yugo and not a toy Stang. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Did you catch the thread I posted yesterday about the 3 yr old who took his stang for a ride? Though I never met them, I thought of your two boy...:lol: I would have thought of nomo's boys first but they would be in a toy Yugo and not a toy Stang. :ohwell:

I was on a field trip with big pig yesterday. :howdy: