Child neglect?

sockgirl77

Parents can't even spank their kids anymore w/o worrying if someone will report them for child abuse.

That is not true. You just can't beat the chit out of them. There is a point when it stops being discipline and starts being assault.

It is not illegal. You just cannot leave any marks on them or use an object to beat them with. Another question that I raised my hand to ask during the SMCSO Citizens Academy. :lol:

somdfunguy

not impressed
That's too much work. :ohwell:

cuz it didnt happen, and I dont post that much anymore so it wouldn't be hard. im too busy running the restaurant and kicking out whitey's like punter.

im sure your buddy socky would do it since shes a pro at digging up old posts.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Im sure you spend it at my other restaurants and I'll gladly take your white man's money as reparations for the way your people treated my ancestors

Thanks for building the railroads. And you guys make some good chuck wagon grub.

sockgirl77

cuz it didnt happen, and I dont post that much anymore so it wouldn't be hard. im too busy running the restaurant and kicking out whitey's like punter.

im sure your buddy socky would do it since shes a pro at digging up old posts.

:smack: I get enough PMs from people asking me to find them threads.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Thanks for building the railroads. And you guys make some good chuck wagon grub.

we also create the children (starting at age 9) that work (in hot factories) creating dispensable $500 phones and kathee lee clothing that all you snobby we need more laws even though we cant manage what we got white folk love to own

we also create the children (starting at age 9) that work (in hot factories) creating dispensable $500 phones and kathee lee clothing that all you snobby we need more laws even though we cant manage what we got white folk love to own

Hey... can you do something about there being so much sodium in soy sauce...:mad:

somdfunguy

not impressed
Hey... can you do something about there being so much sodium in soy sauce...:mad:

No, the Soy family likes a lot of salt. I believe that is what keeps them making boy babies instead of girl babies which inturn keeps the family business churning out the sauce.