Child neglect?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maybe we need to chart the "episodes" of the cranky personalities on a calendar, we may find after a few months there is a monthly pattern/cycle? This applies to men as well as women :evil:.

Really? :rolleyes:

they are not now, but Im sure they were and will again as soon as they can. you were not raised right so im sure you are teaching your kids the wrong things as well.
Aren't you a local business owner? AJ Habachi in Charlotte Hall? Talk about NOT the way to represent your business. Going on a public forum and being an azzhole is one way to make sure that people do NOT patronize your business.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Aren't you a local business owner? AJ Habachi in Charlotte Hall? Talk about NOT the way to represent your business. Going on a public forum and being an azzhole is one way to make sure that people do NOT patronize your business.

We dont serve your kind.

:jet: I didn't know he was a business owner!!! I thought he moved to Nebraska or something...:confused:

1) you thought I was because you had a negative outlook
2) you cared enough to send the PM which why would you do if you hated everyone

I PM'ed you yesterday because you were being mean to me and now you are being mean to Socki and I don't understand why you are jumping down everyone's shiit! :tantrum Does that make sense? No, I don't hate you but you need to stop being an azzhat to people because their opinion is different :jameo:

DAMNIT!!! :cds:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Parents can't even spank their kids anymore w/o worrying if someone will report them for child abuse.

That is not true. You just can't beat the chit out of them. There is a point when it stops being discipline and starts being assault.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
1) you thought I was because you had a negative outlook
2) you cared enough to send the PM which why would you do if you hated everyone
Hey pal! I stopped in there last week, asked for sum fun gi and they looked at me like I was crazy. You promised me a free tea! :tantrum

somdfunguy

not impressed
I PM'ed you yesterday because you were being mean to me and now you are being mean to Socki and I don't understand why you are jumping down everyone's shiit! :tantrum Does that make sense? No, I don't hate you but you need to stop being an azzhat to people because their opinion is different :jameo:

DAMNIT!!! :cds:

show me the post in the last week where I was mean to you