Chris Benoit

Pooh31

Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. He was a wrestler for the WWE...

Pooh31

Kain99 said:
Carbon Monoxide dead or ... Dead, dead?

According to wwe.com they were found dead in their home and police are investigating the circumstances surrounding their deaths. They are not giving any information other than that.

Lilypad

From Wikipedia:
On June 25, 2007, Benoit and his family were found dead in their home in Atlanta. It was first reported to fans of the WWE via WWE Mobile. No exact details are known about this death at this time. Through their website, World Wrestling Entertainment also released the following statement:

"World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Monday Night's Raw on the 26th of June, 2007, will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family."

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood

Fayette County and Peachtree City authorities have not confirmed Benoit's death.

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Just for speculation sake..... I wonder if this was a murder and if we will see 87 pages droning on about the injustice.

Doubtful since they didn't bark.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Pooh31 said:
According to wwe.com they were found dead in their home and police are investigating the circumstances surrounding their deaths. They are not giving any information other than that.

Here's the latest news I could find...LINK

His other two children are in Canada it says.

Such a shame. :frown:

C

czygvtwkr

Holy crap, I always thought of his as one of the clean nosed wrestlers.

I guess its rare when a professional wrestler makes it to 50.

Lilypad

czygvtwkr said:
Holy crap, I always thought of his as one of the clean nosed wrestlers.

I guess its rare when a professional wrestler makes it to 50.
Think you mighta hit on something there!
Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 51-
Chris Von Erich - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32
Kerry Von Erich - 33
D.J. Peterson - 33
Eddie Gilbert - 33
The Renegade - 33
Owen Hart - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Mike Awesome - 42
Ray Candy - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre the Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Sherri Martel - 49
Moondog Spot - 51

C

czygvtwkr

I didnt know the big boss man or adrian adonis were dead

LordStanley

I know nothing
The canadian crippler :jameo: say it aint so....

you know, I havent watched any wresting in a while. Its sad to see a great one go.

He will be missed

sockgirl77

My fiance is watching the memorial now. We've been digging on the net for 30 minutes and cannot find anything. :ohwell:

Pooh31

sockgirl77 said:
My fiance is watching the memorial now. We've been digging on the net for 30 minutes and cannot find anything. :ohwell:

Yeah, Im watching it too. Ive watched wrestling since the 80s, stopped watching in the mid 90s. His wife is the daughter of Arn Anderson, dont know if yall remember him. She went by the name Woman and she was a Valet. He truly was a great wrestler.
And yes, many have died young.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Pooh31 said:
Yeah, Im watching it too. Ive watched wrestling since the 80s, stopped watching in the mid 90s. His wife is the daughter of Arn Anderson, dont know if yall remember him. She went by the name Woman and she was a Valet. He truly was a great wrestler.
And yes, many have died young.

No way.... your married to Double A's daughter.... Thats cool

The four horsemen were awesome :yay:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
sockgirl77 said:

Only thing I've found so far was on FoxNews.com, I did a post on the News and Current Events forum with it, not even checking in here. *sheepish grin* my mistake.

rescueman

i didn't know alot of the wrestlers on that list were dead. but this one is very sad. he was one of the few that played clean. sad day in wrestling.

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
Tragic, man all I can say is he was an awesome performer and I hope this doesn't come out to be something really bad.

M

missperky

He was only 40 years old and his son was 7 years old...Not sure about the wife....dang...:frown: