Christmas tree pics

tater

:smack:How many times would you call me?

:howdy:

Sheeesh, I need some kinda handbook. When is it too many times, when is it too few, how many times is it acceptable to drive by the house in an hours time? So many rules and so confusing :banghead:

belvak

Happy Camper
Pretty trees!! Daughter and I "got the spirit" today, but only got two of the three trees up, and one of the two villages. :ohwell: Will take pics and post them when everything is done! Probably Christmas Eve!! :lmao:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
We have construction going on in our house right now so no tree yet. Almost done, I have been painting all weekend YUCK!

Hubby informed me tonight he will put the stuff in the yard but no lights on the house this year :mad: Told him that's okay the boy next door will do it for a case of beer. :lol:

Ironman62

We have construction going on in our house right now so no tree yet. Almost done, I have been painting all weekend YUCK!

Hubby informed me tonight he will put the stuff in the yard but no lights on the house this year :mad: Told him that's okay the boy next door will do it for a case of beer. :lol:

LOL, You tell him!!! I can see a :duel: I hope you can lite up.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
LOL, You tell him!!! I can see a :duel: I hope you can lite up.

:lol: wanna know when he took them down from last Christmas??? EASTER SUNDAY!!

So it looks like Christmas lights will cost me 2 cases of beer... One to put them up and one to take them down. That's how I got my gutters clean this year

Ironman62

:lol: wanna know when he took them down from last Christmas??? EASTER SUNDAY!!

So it looks like Christmas lights will cost me 2 cases of beer... One to put them up and one to take them down. That's how I got my gutters clean this year

I'm glad u have a plan....:smack:

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
:howdy:

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 123