Cindy Sheehan

itsbob

I bowl overhand
BS Gal said:
Okay, well, I hate to disagree, but she did lose her son. My son is Marine Reserve (has not been called up, but I freak every time we get a certified letter I have to sign for from the USMC), but I do understand this mom's frustration, anger and hurt. If I had lost my son in this "war," I probably would be sitting right next to her.........
Ask your son what he'd want you to do if it happened..

Sheehans son would probably be ashamed and embarassed if he knew she was going to do this..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Toxick said:
I was watching a little bit of this on CNN this morning.

Every time they showed a photo-op where she would do the sign of the cross, or dramatically hug someone - and the media started taking snapshots ( you could see some of the photographers actually salivating ) - I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

What a blatant disgusting display of crap.
There were a lot of funnies in this thread but THIS.:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vraiblonde said:
Item 6 of the divorce petition says "Petitioner requests dissolution of the marriage based on"; you then have two choices. Mr. Sheehan selected "irreconcilable differences (Fam. Code, § 2310(g).)". He should have also gone for "incurable insanity (Fam. Code, § 2310(b).)".

As for this Billy Jack dude... I like how they claim to be unsigned to either party, yet they are directly supporting Sheehan and similar movements. Hmm... honestly, I smell the air of a cult. His website talks of combating [people he perceives as] "extremists" in the political and religious/spiritual fields; offering alternative medicine; and Jungian psychology ("A psychology different from what you have experienced before", he exhuberantly proclaims).

:meninwhiteuniforms:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I'll bet she (Sheehan) rants and raves all the way to the bank - a book deal and a movie deal oughta do it. Yeah, she'll grieve all right. :duh:

Mikeinsmd

Qpid said:
how did i miss this thread??? :lmao:
You Effing moron!!! I posted you the link and here was your response.... :duh:
Qpid said:
i dont need to read no other thread to catch up....

its my opinion...DEAL WITH IT.

You lose your son, your family and now your husband....

I mean damn, how bad can it get??

oh and to those who said the boy volunteered. We all know 1/2 those men and woman who sign up are not doing it ready to die.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Mikeinsmd said:
:diva: Idiots like her fascinate me!! I can sit and watch them all day!! :lalala: :lmao:
You know what they say - "Hire the handicapped - they're fun to watch."

(Bad............BAD Railroad!) :bonk:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Bogart said:
Her every breath is an embarrassment to her dead son.
:clap: :clap: I am so sick and tired of hearing and seeing this woman's :blahblah: on the news! She clearly has her own political agenda, and is using her dead son's memory as her own, personal "Air Force One" to carry it out. I wish the media would stop giving her fuel (i.e., air time) for her jet. :ohwell:

Her son wasn't part of a draft Bush enacted; he voluntarily signed up, just like every other servicemember who is serving, has served and has given the ultimate sacrifice; yet we don't see/hear all those families out there acting like a nutcase stalking the president. It goes without saying that it's sad he lost his life, but you know when you sign on the dotted line and raise your right hand to take the oath that it is a possibility. If there is life after death and I died in service to my country, I would be highly offended if my family acted like this woman.