Cindy Sheehan

Pete

Repete
Dixie said:
So I have a son who is buried in Arlington. It's been 26 years now - I still get filled up every July thinking about him. No one told me the grieving process was only a year. Her son's life was not more important that the lives of the millions of Iraqs who you have stated in previous posts why don't we just nuke the whole area? Those Iraqis (sp?) Or was it a different group? Which group did you want to nuke? I forgot. Hate to bail on you this is just getting interesting but my lunch break is over. Have a nice day! By the way why do you hate America?
1. Because we are benevolent and there are many innocent Iraqis that would perish. So we have to do it the humaine way by selectively as possible killing the vermin over there in Afghanistan and Iraq because it is much safer to do it over there as opposed to over here.

2. Nuking would save time and our soldiers and Marines lives, but it would not be good for our image. All the terrorist and liberals would point and say "See we told you America was evil."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dixie said:
So I have a son who is buried in Arlington. It's been 26 years now - I still get filled up every July thinking about him.
And if you suddenly decided that Jimmy Carter (?) killed your son and demanded that he come and personally apologize to you so you could yell at him and call him names, I would think you were a nut.

In fact, I think you're a nut anyway, even though I am sorry you lost your son. The reason I think you're a nut is this:
By the way why do you hate America?
:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is very sad:

http://drudgereport.com/flashcs.htm

FAMILY OF FALLEN SOLDIER PLEADS: PLEASE STOP, CINDY!
Thu Aug 11 2005 12:56:21 ET

The family of American soldier Casey Sheehan, who was killed in Iraq on April 4, 2004, has broken its silence and spoken out against his mother Cindy Sheehan's anti-war vigil against George Bush held outside the president's Crawford, Texas ranch.

The following email was received by the DRUDGE REPORT from Cherie Quarterolo, Casey's aunt and godmother:

Our family has been so distressed by the recent activities of Cindy we are breaking our silence and we have collectively written a statement for release. Feel free to distribute it as you wish. Thanks Ð Cherie

In response to questions regarding the Cindy Sheehan/Crawford Texas issue: Sheehan Family Statement:

The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,

Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins.

Developing...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
vraiblonde said:
This is very sad:
So now it becomes the reserved and respectful side versus the loud-mouthed puppet of Michael Moore. Which side will receive more credence from the mainstream media?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
hvp05 said:
So now it becomes the reserved and respectful side versus the loud-mouthed puppet of Michael Moore. Which side will receive more credence from the mainstream media?
I'll give you three guesses.

But I do feel vindicated now that the guy's family has come forward and said the same thing I posted previously. You bad people who gave me red karma and called me mean can say you're sorry any time.

hvp05

vraiblonde said:
I'll give you three guesses.
I'd hope neither, actually, because it's only via the bloating up of this story by the Michael Moore types (intentional pun) that this became national news.

Maybe this is an indication of the reality (from crazymom's blog): "Again, I did tons of interviews. It looks like I will be on the cover of People Magazine. Time Magazine, Vanity Fair and Oprah's magazine will be interviewing me also." :rolleyes:

willie

hvp05 said:
I'd hope neither, actually, because it's only via the bloating up of this story by the Michael Moore types (intentional pun) that this became national news.

Maybe this is an indication of the reality (from crazymom's blog): "Again, I did tons of interviews. It looks like I will be on the cover of People Magazine. Time Magazine, Vanity Fair and Oprah's magazine will be interviewing me also." :rolleyes:
Who is crazymom? link?

willie

I wasn't sure the subject didn't stray to a different "crazymom" as I haven't seen where she said:
"Again, I did tons of interviews. It looks like I will be on the cover of People Magazine. Time Magazine, Vanity Fair and Oprah's magazine will be interviewing me also."
Any way you cut it, she is a dingbat and being used by bigger dingbats.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
This woman is a psycho.

Here's your chance to Fire Away! :lmao:

RadioLeft is recording your messages to Cindy Sheehan and will play them on the radio.

Please call (214) 764.6668 and leave your message for Cindy. RadioLeft will deliver them to Cindy in Crawford and give them to her on CD later.

We will broadcast your message on RadioLeft.com, so don't say anything that you don't want to hear on the radio!

Toxick

Splat
I was watching a little bit of this on CNN this morning.

Every time they showed a photo-op where she would do the sign of the cross, or dramatically hug someone - and the media started taking snapshots ( you could see some of the photographers actually salivating ) - I threw up in my mouth a little bit.

What a blatant disgusting display of crap.

B

Bruzilla

What the heck ever happened to the sedition laws we used to have in this country? Our parents used to lock up goons like this during WWII.

hvp05

ylexot said:
I think this is a good article:
Ranks Swelling At Camp Crawford
"'Cindy Sheehan has become the Rosa Parks of the anti-war movement,' said Rev. Lennox Yearwood, leader of the Hip Hop Caucus, an activist group."

Yesss... bow unto your deluded, irrational poster child. (And don't mind the clanking noises -- that's just Michael Moore's fat ass moving around in the rafters as he pulls her strings.)

Figuring I were black, I would have sat alongside Rosa Parks. She was righteous and justified. Sheehan's behavior simply inspires thoughts of using blunt objects in ways I really shouldn't mention publicly.