Clueless Guys Can't Read Women

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
My Dad worked with a guy once who would wolf whistle to any woman he saw. When Dad asked him why he did that all the time, the guy answered in all seriousness, "They love it."

His sleazy redneck butt truly believed that...right up to the day he whistled at me (I was 16 at the time) one day when I was out, with my Dad sitting in the truck next to him. :yikes:

He didn't do that so much after that.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire

Easy solution: Stop with the subtle hint crap and just flat out say what you mean. If women know that men don't "get it" after centuries, why do they still do it? Are they dumb enough to think that men all over the world are going to wake up with the ability to read their minds tomorrow?

There's a reason why I think everything is "friendly" unless the woman flat out says "I want to :gossip:"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Easy solution: Stop with the subtle hint crap and just flat out say what you mean. If women know that men don't "get it" after centuries, why do they still do it? Are they dumb enough to think that men all over the world are going to wake up with the ability to read their minds tomorrow?

There's a reason why I think everything is "friendly" unless the woman flat out says "I want to :gossip:"

Me ---> I do not want to see you again, so please do not call me anymore.

He called me five more times. (I didn't take any of them)

mAlice

professional daydreamer

For years I've heard from men that women talk in code. It's impossible for us to be any more direct, and men still don't get it. It's called 'selective hearing'.

T

toppick08

For years I've heard from men that women talk in code. It's impossible for us to be any more direct, and men still don't get it. It's called 'selective hearing'.

In all seriousness, in my dating career :rolleyes:, it's always been a first good eye contact, flip of the hair, and then going over and talking with the lady.....and see how it goes from there...:shrug:

I've never whistled at a woman.