CNN Hot Takes and Mis-Information

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Shutters Atlanta Headquarters After More Than 35 Years

Bolduan showed live footage of the building set to close, taking note of the “big CNN sign” on top of the structure. She noted that she and her fellow anchors work from New York, while the show’s control rooms and much of the editorial staff work from the “iconic” CNN Center, also known as CNN’s World News Headquarters.

“Starting Monday, our team there will move to a new home just a couple miles away, but it’s actually, the new home is actually the place where CNN founder Ted Turner started the network back in 1980,” Bolduan said.

Bolduan played a clip from the first broadcast from the CNN Center that showed the first episode of “Daybreak,” featuring former hosts Donna Kelley and Brian Nelson. Following the throwback, the anchor showed footage of employees waving goodbye from CNN’s two Atlanta control rooms.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Experts™: Guys, You're 'Being Friends' All Wrong

As this is the week to give thanks and such sentiments, I thought I would pass along this piece full of sage advice for you to be thankful that I did so.

I am not sure if this was an assignment or if the young (very young) female who wrote it felt moved to do so by the ‘men’ in her orbit. Whatever the occasion for the research, she enlisted the help of three psychologists to dive into the apparently recent phenomena involving a purported lack of deeper boon companion relationships between members of the masculine sex.

Or as Kcruella and I have always referred to it: scummy male bonding.

[clip]

That will give you some perspective later on, when she and two female psychologists (along with one token guy) argle-bargle you about what you’re doing wrong as a guy. Or maybe what felt right to you as a knuckle-dragging Cro-Magnon – but it’s wrong as far as they’re concerned.

They’ve got a short laundry list of sections which kind of scream “men are such helpless losers” to me. YMMV.

Why it’s so hard for men to make close friends
Why your partner isn’t enough
How to build male friendships

The introduction is a sad tale, too. So many unhappy, friendless men.

…But making and retaining deep, meaningful friendships as an adult is hard, especially for men, according to research.
Less than half of men report being satisfied with their friendships, and only about 1 in 5 said they had received emotional support from a friend in the last week, compared with 4 in 10 women, according to a 2021 survey from the Survey Center on American Life.
The falling off of friendships between men begins around middle and late adolescence and grows starker in adulthood, said Judy Yi-Chung Chu, who teaches a class on boys’ psychological development at Stanford University. And those who do maintain friendships with other men say they tend to have lower levels of emotional intimacy than women report.

I’m no psychologist – I only play one here at HotAir – but even I can see a problem already with the premise, and we’re only, like, four paragraphs in. It’s contained in two words: either “compared with” or “than women.”

These brilliant products of our mental health establishment are comparing apples to oranges and wondering why the banana is green.

A truism:

MEN ≠ WOMEN

Not in sports, not in an argument, not in how many are required to go with you for any restroom visit, and sure as hell not in how they make and keep friends.

There is no using women’s friendships as metric in any measure for men’s. Not how we make girlfriends, keep them, relate to them, interact, or how many we have.

No one ever made a commercial this stupid – and this timeless – about women.

The reporter is too young to have ever seen it. The Experts™ she’s working with probably studied it for twenty minutes in anthropology class before moving on to four intense weeks of gender diversity in isolated Amazonian rainforest vegan pigmy tribes.

Masculinity is a foreign concept, less mind scummy male bonding. That is why military and especially combat unit cohesion baffles them so.

They don’t actually interview a single guy in this entire piece, so I have no idea if the males of the species they’re referring to are unhappy because they’re trying to live life the way women do, or the way women are telling them they should be living life and making friends. The pajama boy syndrome.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What a joke.

What a totally ridiculous, laughable, yet disgusting joke of a news network CNN has become.

The Israel-Hamas war is one of the more serious conflicts going on in the world right now; Israelis were raped, murdered, mutilated, and taken hostage. Gaza itself is getting leveled, and while Hamas is being and should be destroyed, there are innocents in Gaza who are suffering as well.

Then there is Ukraine, Darfur, and other atrocities around the world.

Yet CNN invited “Rabbi” Jessica Rosenberg to bloviate about “her” view on peace in the Middle East, as if “she” represented an important voice in the debate because “she” heckled the president at a fundraiser.

It’s absurd. Hecklers of politicians are a dime a dozen, and their opinions should be disregarded as a matter of course because trying to get your point across in this manner is juvenile and prima facia evidence that you are an unserious person. I don’t care if I agree with you or not, I would look for somebody else to make my case.

Not CNN. I can’t find the video on YouTube, but here is the link so you can watch the execrable 3 minutes of airtime that CNN gave to this literally bearded “lady” who belongs in a freak show, not on a news network discussing matters of real import.

An interview at the event, asking “her” why she heckled the president would be in order, but not 3 minutes of airtime well after the event, treating this “Rabbi” as some sort of expert on the events in Gaza, or as a representative of a significant chunk of Jews in America.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Caught Editing Trump Clip to Fit Their Leftist Agenda

CNN’s Poppy Harlow and Alayna Treene discussed the clip, failing to provide any context for Trump’s remarks.

In response, Carter called out the liberal hosts for purposely portraying Trump as a villain.

“To be fair, that soundbite, out of context, is terrifying, but when you hear what he was trying to say overall, he was kind of, sort of, like, as some communicators do, lean into criticism and say, ‘I’ll only be a dictator in as much as I’m going to close the borders and I’m going to start drilling for oil again, after that, no, I promise you I’m not going to do anything’–” Carter said.

Are you saying people shouldn’t believe him?” Harlow asked. “Look at the policies he’s laid out.”

“Well, what I’m saying is I don’t think that what he meant to say was, ‘I am really going to be a dictator at that moment,’” Carter said. “That’s not what he was saying. He was saying, ‘I’m going to be a dictator on day one under these two terms.’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tapper said, “To remind folks, I want to play what Rudy Giuliani said, just a piece of what he said about Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman, remember, they’re mother and daughter, way back in 2020, to the Georgia State House, some of the defamatory comments he said. Remember, they’re behavior, their conduct, Shaye Moss and Ruby Freeman has been vouched for not only by Gabe Sterling but Brad Raffensperger, two Republican election officials in Georgia, but also Donald Trump’s own Justice Department investigated the allegations being made and found no absolutely no malfeasance and told that to Donald Trump. So I want to play some of what he said back in 2020 and after that, some of what he said earlier this week, standing by the same lies. Take a look .”

In 2020, on live stream to the Georgia State House, Giuliani said, “How can they say there’s no fraud? Look at that woman. Look at them taking the ballots out. Look at them scurrying around with the ballots, nobody in the room, hiding around. They look like they’re passing out dope, not just ballots.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Legal Analyst Makes Concerning Statement About Prosecution of Trump

But Honig didn't leave it there.

"The motivating principle behind every procedural request he's [Smith] made has been speed, has been getting this trial in before the election," Honig said. He noted how the trial date that Smith asked for -- "five months out" — was fast compared to Jan. 6 trial requests. "Donald Trump is being given far less time to prepare," he said.

Then Honig noted the DOJ policy that you're not supposed to do anything that might impact the election.

First of all, if Jack Smith is trying to get this case tried before the election, and he clearly is, that is political. The counter argument would be, 'Well, Jack Smith just wants the American voters to have resolution before they go to the ballot box.' And I understand that. As a voter, I would like to know.
"But here’s the problem with that argument. Jack Smith doesn’t just want to get this trial done and let the chips fall where they may and let the consequences be what they can be. He’s the prosecutor. He believes this case. He wants this case to result in conviction. And so his position isn’t just, well, I want this case tried before the election. His position really is I want Donald Trump convicted before the election. I have no problem with the first part of that. It’s his job to want and try to convict Donald Trump, now that he's indicted. But the second part of that, before the election, that’s where its crosses the line to the political, in my view.”

Good for Honig for being honest here.

This should concern everyone, as this screams bias, and as Honig notes, you're not supposed to be "crossing that line" into the political. This is scary stuff when this is leveled at the leading GOP candidate for president.

Let's recall what happened with the DOJ when they allegedly wouldn't even investigate the Hunter Biden laptop because it might somehow impact the election. Of course, by not pursuing things, they impacted the election. What a contrast to the prosecution and the speed being applied to Trump. This seems all the more poignant since Trump is in the lead according to polls and may well win — if lawfare doesn't derail him. The Democrats are so concerned about dangers to democracy that they want to take out their chief political opponent. Somehow, it doesn't sound like it's about "dangers to democracy" as much as it is about power.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 On Friday morning, the Deep State ripped part of its curtain open in a stunning, unprecedented limited hangout. It’s hard to overestimate how profoundly significant this story is already, and it could be even bigger than that.

Evidently the Biden Administration lost something even more dangerous than its temporarily-lost F-35 high-tech fighter jet. (FYI, no pictures of the alleged F-35 crash site in West Virginia have ever been released. So.)

An unredacted copy of the complete Crossfire Hurricane file is missing, and the deep state is starting to freak out.

It started Friday morning when CNN broke a massive, hastily-written, long-form story headlined, “The mystery of the missing binder: How a collection of raw Russian intelligence disappeared under Trump.

image 6.png

Somehow blaming Trump, CNN’s jumbled, nearly-incomprehensible story quoted twelve (!) anonymous informants essentially describing an invisible war and a massive search happening for two years behind the scenes in Washington. It’s an international manhunt chasing a missing, completely-unredacted copy of an ultra-top-secret — so top-secret its radioactive — Crossfire Hurricane investigation file. What’s in it?

Something about Russia, that’s all they’re saying for now.

In case you’ve somehow forgotten, Operation Crossfire Hurricane was the FBI’s code name for its massive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act shadow project to illegally wiretap the Trump Campaign. It started with Hillary Clinton’s fake “dossier” of evidence supposedly showing that Trump was a sold-out Russian agent (among even more lurid claims obviously designed for leaking to salivating media), and featured bizarre deep state characters like Peter Strzok, his love-bunny Lisa Page, their “insurance policy” in case of a Trump election, and all that kind of stuff. You remember.

In the final hours of his Presidency, Trump issued an executive order de-classifying the entire Crossfire Hurricane file, but panicked DOJ officials delayed carrying Trump’s order out, until Biden was sworn in and promptly re-classified the materials. Between the lines, over the last two years Trump and Biden have been engaged in a long, slow-motion legal battle over whether Trump’s declassification “stuck” or not.

CNN’s story described how there were lots of copies of the Crossfire Hurricane file flying around:

The day before leaving office, Trump issued an order declassifying most of the binder’s contents, setting off a flurry of activity in the final 48 hours of his presidency. Multiple copies of the redacted binder were created inside the White House, with plans to distribute them across Washington to Republicans in Congress and right-wing journalists.

But copies initially sent out (by Trump’s team) were frantically retrieved at the direction of White House (DOJ) lawyers demanding additional redactions.

Trump wanted the American people to see it all, and even forwarded copies to various friendly journalists, in what sounds like a massive, invisible intelligence battle in Washington D.C.:

Trump’s White House had planned to distribute the declassified documents around Washington, including to Trump-allied conservative journalist John Solomon. But Trump’s order did not lead to its release – and earlier this year Solomon sued the Justice Department and National Archives for access to the documents.

His court filings provide colorful details of the last-minute scramble.

Solomon claims that on the night of January 19, Mark Meadows invited him to the White House to review several hundred pages of the declassified binder. One of Solomon’s staffers was even allowed to leave the White House with the declassified records in a paper bag.

The documents were returned uncopied the next morning, on January 20, by a Secret Service agent, in a Whole Foods grocery bag.

CNN’s article included lots of helpful infographics that made everything clear as mud.

image 7.png

According to CNN, while Trump was sending binders out, the DOJ and Secret Service were racing around Washington scooping up Trump’s binders from the various journalists, claiming that more redactions were needed before anyone could see it. Then DOJ lawyers slow-walked those alleged redactions until after Biden’s inauguration, and ran out the clock. Nobody got any copies. And now the DOJ considers the binder to be re-classified.

Buried at the very bottom of CNN’s twenty-page article was Trump’s position, which is that it’s all still declassified:

“We gave them those declassified documents -- I want to stress they were declassified documents -- to do a final redaction for some of that personal information, with the instruction that they were to go ahead and disseminate those,” Mark Meadows said. “We expected fully that they would do that, at the most a few days -- but here we are a few years later.”

As lurid as those details are, there’s a bigger problem: One of the ultra-top-secret binders is still missing. And it’s one of the unredacted ones. The FBI has been desperately searching for it for two years now. Apparently, they’re getting increasingly desperately, and so now they’ve taken the historically unprecedented step of going public. CNN article — obviously a security state intentional leak — was kind of like putting out an APB on the missing binder:

In the two-plus years since Trump left office, the missing intelligence does not appear to have been found. Its disappearance, which has not been previously reported, was so concerning that intelligence officials briefed Senate Intelligence Committee leaders last year about the missing materials and the government’s efforts to retrieve them, the sources said.

An unredacted version of the binder containing the classified raw intelligence went missing amid the chaotic final hours of the Trump White House. The missing binder was last seen at the White House during Trump’s final days in office.

This story sheds a lot of light on events over the last two years, like the unprecedented raid on Trump’s house. But the FBI couldn’t find the binder when they searched Mar-a-Lago, which probably made Merrick Garland’s head explode. It seems pretty clear this binder was the real reason for the historically-unprecedented raid on a former President’s personal residence. CNN, presumably informed by its twelve anonymous informants, observed:

The binder was not among the classified items found in last year’s search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

That must have been very disappointing.

image 8.png

Everyone is super-curious about what the missing binder contains and how politically-damaging it must be to the Biden Administration. CNN only said the binder’s ultra-top-secret classified information on Operation Crossfire Hurricane relates to 2016 election interference, which CNN says was done by the wily Russians. How CNN knows this, without knowing the binder’s contents, is anybody’s guess. But the information is incredibly “sensitive”:

The intelligence was so sensitive that lawmakers and congressional aides with top secret security clearances were only able to review the material at CIA headquarters in Langley. The binder is 10 inches thick and contains reams of information about the FBI’s “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia. But the raw intelligence on Russia was among its most sensitive classified materials.

Why would the deep-state leak this lost-file story right now? Again, CNN claimed having over a dozen anonymous sources who spoke to its reporters about the “ultra-top-secret” classified information:

More than a dozen sources familiar with the matter requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive issue.​

Twelve is a lot of sources. And all anonymous. And all suddenly offering to talk about a binder that has been missing for two years now. Not one of the twelve came forward before now. So … why now? Salon’s article said “intelligence officials” are suddenly, after two years, “concerned” that our “most tightly-guarded national security secrets will be exposed:”

image 10.png

The only clue CNN offered as to why now was a singular mention of the fact that Trump’s lawyers are now requesting the very same documents in discovery in one of Trump’s lawsuits. Isn’t that an interesting coincidence?

Trump’s lawyers are now seeking access to the classified intelligence from the 2016 election assessment as they prepare for his defense against charges stemming from efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

Weird. Also, CNN didn’t mention this, but Trump’s attorneys also filed two required notices that they intend to use top-secret materials in his election-interference case. Might these materials be the very same “election interference” documents from the little lost Crossfire Hurricane binder?

It seems to me that, if the Biden Administration doesn’t know for sure whether Trump has the binder or not, then they also don’t know whether they can cheat in discovery and produce a fake binder instead. If Trump can prove they destroyed or faked evidence, it would be very bad for the government. So … they’ll first try to fight producing the file about election inteference but — because they don’t know what Trump has — they might have to turn over the real thing if the Court orders them to.

And that means … what? What was Trump trying to tell us when he declassified the binder in the first place? What is the Biden Administration so terrified will leak out that they’re doing … all of this super-gross banana republic stuff? Breaking through red line after red line?

The government is coming apart at the seams trying to keep this information buried.

I wasn’t the only one who noted how discombobulated CNN’s article was. Later in the afternoon on Friday, the New York Times reported on CNN’s story and described its details as “murky”:

Among other murky details, it is not known how many copies were made at the White House or how the government knows one set is missing.

Other murky details. Those aren’t the only details murky about this story.

I’m writing this late on Friday afternoon. More news may have broken over the weekend to clarify things or add context, so forgive me if anything’s out of date. But from where I’m sitting, no matter what happens, this is massive news. Twelve anonymous witnesses don’t just pop out of a box, all on the same day, and all leak ultra-top-secret information, even if it was just the binder’s subject matter and the fact it was missing. This is a heavily coordinated deep state narrative-crafting play, and it smacks of panic, or maybe some kind of desperate limited-hangout.

I call it desperate because, while it might prime democrats to blame Trump for “stealing secret information,” it exposes parts of the real story despite their efforts to craft a complicated narrative around some pretty simple facts. For instance, journalist Matt Taibbi quickly called out the deep-state’s switcheroo:

image 9.png

So … just when you thought things could not possibly get weirder — they just got weirder. Strap in, here we go!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jake Tapper Throws A Fit Over Trump Echoing Putin Admitting Biden Is Persecuting Political Opponents​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Stammering CNN host tries to twist Trump’s words on immigration, but GOP Rep is NOT having it

“Let me start off by simply asking, is Trump right that immigrants are poisoning the blood of this country?” she asked the legislator after building up to the interview with a clip from the president’s New Hampshire speech and a slew of GOP figures previously commenting on the remarks.

“Well, I don’t think that’s what he was saying,” Malliotakis began. “When he said they are poisoning, I think he was talking with the Democratic policies. I think he was talking about open the border policy.”

“Congresswoman, you’re saying that’s what you think he’s saying. But he was pretty clear. He was saying that the immigrants who are coming in, he says they’re poisoning the blood of the nation,” argued the host.

“Never said ‘immigrants are poisoning’ though,” responded the congresswoman as Phillip added, “He was talking about people coming across the border.”

The New York representative remained steadfast, “He didn’t say the word ‘immigrants.’ I think he was talking about Democratic policies.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 On Friday morning, the Deep State ripped part of its curtain open in a stunning, unprecedented limited hangout. It’s hard to overestimate how profoundly significant this story is already, and it could be even bigger than that.

Evidently the Biden Administration lost something even more dangerous than its temporarily-lost F-35 high-tech fighter jet. (FYI, no pictures of the alleged F-35 crash site in West Virginia have ever been released. So.)

An unredacted copy of the complete Crossfire Hurricane file is missing, and the deep state is starting to freak out.

🔥 Day before yesterday, I covered the “lost top-secret binder” story. An alert commenter directed me to a supplemental motion filed in a little-reported lawsuit by reporter John Solomon of Just The News. In January 2021, President Trump tasked John with publishing the declassified Crossfire Hurricane binder to the American people. This year John has been suing the Biden Administration as Trump’s “designated representative” trying to get a copy of the binder. I quickly reviewed his supplemental motion during a spare hour.

It was extremely informative.

Our useless corporate media never reported anything about John’s unprecedented lawsuit until a bare mention of the story in CNN’s article on Monday, even though John filed his case back in March. It turned out that, on the fateful evening when copies of the binder were flying all over Washington DC with deep state officials racing to collect them, John Solomon had time to quickly review a mostly-unredacted copy of the binder.

In other words, John Solomon knows what’s in the binder. In John’s supplemental motion, he described the binder’s contents a thousand times better than had CNN:

It is undisputed that the former President had the Crossfire Hurricane binder created and then declassified it to shed light on the intelligence community’s role in advancing one of the most divisive and malicious political dirty tricks in American history; that a physical binder of declassified Crossfire Hurricane records was given to the (just sworn in) Attorney General (Merrick Garland) on January 20, 2021, for specific redactions and public release; and that this binder has not been publicly released, not on the morning of January 20 and not after the Biden Administration took power at noon on that day.

Among other things, the binder contained embarrassing information about the Bureau’s officials and the government’s conduct in the case. Mr. Solomon saw “lightly redacted” versions of the fourth Crossfire Hurricane FISA warrants, a 2017 FBI 302 interview report with Christopher Steele, several tasking orders related to a second Confidential Human Source named Stefan Halper, and other documents.

For some reason, I expected the government’s arguments against releasing the binder to be stronger than they were. John Solomon’s supplemental motion described the DOJ’s two very weak arguments. First, the government made the dumb retroactive argument that, because Trump sent the binder to DOJ for redaction (as it had asked), the binder somehow magically transformed from a declassified Presidential document into a DOJ “agency record.” Therefore, mused the DOJ, the binder became subject to FOIA laws which, DOJ was sad to say, prevented the vast majority of its contents from ever being released.

Second, apparently influenced by psychedelic mushrooms, the DOJ theorized that Trump’s explicit order for them to lightly redact and then distribute the binder somehow included an implied discretion for the agency, which it utilized to decide instead to heavily redact the binder and then not distribute it.

“Discretion” being the key word: a goofy DOJ euphemism for “disobey a direct order.” Obviously it’s a stretch.

Both arguments are legally horrible. They’re so bad it makes me wonder whether Monday’s limited hangout of the “lost binder” story was the deep state’s way to prepare the narrative battlespace for an expected judicial order in Solomon’s case forcing the government to hand the binder over to the American people — as President Trump originally intended.

I’m not just guessing; the lawsuit’s docket was highly suggestive. In June, the DOJ filed a Motion to Dismiss John’s case, but nothing’s happened with that motion so far and the docket shows lots of subsequent activity in the case. So my take is that the judge must have said something to the lawyers, probably during a hearing, suggesting the case cannot be resolved on dismissal.

On August 18th, John Solomon filed his summary judgment motion, and three weeks after that the DOJ filed its own cross-motion for summary judgment.

To me, the case looks ripe for summary judgment. John Solomon claims to have a legal right as President Trump’s “designated representative” to Trump’s “Presidential record” — the declassified binder. The DOJ raised two dumb legal arguments. Since there aren’t any disputed facts to be tried, the case should be resolved by summary judgment. And the last thing filed related to the competing summary judgment motions was on October 12th.

It’s now December. A decision on the summary judgment orders could literally come any minute now.

So here’s my guess about what’s really going on: The historic “lost DOJ binder” story ran in CNN on Monday because, one way or another, the deep state discovered that federal Judge Leon is about to rule in John Solomon’s favor, forcing the government to cough up the binder like a giant, politically-damaging hairball. So maybe the deep state used CNN trying to create a pretext for corporate media and the social media platforms to blackout any discussion of the binder and lock it down.

There are several other explosive documents pending disclosure soon. The Crossfire Hurricane binder is just one of them.

Please keep your seat belt securely fastened at all times while the ride is in motion.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Anchor Says All Black Panel is 'Diversity!' Internet DESTROYS: 'You Mean No White People?'​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

CNN Falsely Implies SCOTUS Banned Texas From Installing Razor Wire

CNN’s Dana Bash solemnly lamented on Friday’s Inside Politics that Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is in defiance of a recent Supreme Court ruling regarding razor wire at the border there was just one problem: the Court never said the wire was illegal.

What the Court did was remove an injunction that prohibited federal authorities from removing the wire while the underlying case is litigated. Theoretically, the feds could remove the wire, do whatever it is they need to do, leave, and Texas could put the wire right back, but Bash warned, “Texas is ignoring the highest court in the land. This week the Supreme Court ruled that the Biden Administration has the legal authority to remove razor wire along the Southern border, but the Lone Star State governor doesn't care and is blocking federal agents from accessing it.”

Bash added, “CNN even saw more wire after being -- after the ruling came down. Rosa Flores was there, was part of the reporting team talking about this, looking at this extensively. Rosa, tell our viewers exactly what you saw.”

The question of access was not addressed by the Court, only the wire. The Biden Administration has sent some strongly worded letters to Texas officials on the need for access to Shelby Park, but has not yet formally sued.

Nevertheless, Flores concurred with Bash, “Well, what we're seeing is that the state of Texas is in defiance. They are deploying more razor wire and more anti-climbing fence, but, Dana, really it is migrants who are caught in the migrant of this border battle between Texas and federal authorities.”

Clem72

I don't understand why the lefties always harang on and on about building a wall or having a wall in Arizona or Texas, and completely ignore the fact that California has almost all of their border walled or fenced off. Anywhere near an inhabited area on the mexico side they have a wall, and most of the rest is fenced except once you get so far into the mountainous desert region that you would die without using a vehicle, and the only accessible roads in those areas have a California border Protection presence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Kari Lake SCHOOLS CNN Anchor Trying To Blame TRUMP For Biden REFUSING To Fix Border Crisis!​